PDA

View Full Version : pietenpol near Columbus Oh

James Nichols
November 17th 03, 03:25 AM
I am thinking of building a Pietenpol and would like to see one, a GN-1
would also be ok. I live just outside Columbus Ohio on the East side, does
anyone know of any flying or being built in this area?

Larry Smith
November 17th 03, 01:01 PM
"James Nichols" > wrote in message
.com...
> I am thinking of building a Pietenpol and would like to see one, a GN-1
> would also be ok. I live just outside Columbus Ohio on the East side,
does
> anyone know of any flying or being built in this area?

There's a Piet at Barber Airport in Alliance. It is one peach of an
airplane too.

w b evans
November 17th 03, 10:30 PM
I'm not in that area, but I flew my Pietenpol today. Took a passenger and
we went all around the valley while she took pictures. It was cold, and it
was loud (with my A65 straight pipes). It was great for me, but it was
really unforgetable for her!!!
If you're interested, email me and I'll send you pictures.--
Life is grand!!!
walt evans
NX140DL

"James Nichols" > wrote in message
.com...
> I am thinking of building a Pietenpol and would like to see one, a GN-1
> would also be ok. I live just outside Columbus Ohio on the East side,
does
> anyone know of any flying or being built in this area?

Google