PDA

View Full Version : NAVAIRSYSCOM Aircraft Manuals

Pryor Taylor
December 25th 04, 04:47 AM
I am trying to locate NAVAIRSYSCOM technical manuals for decommissioned
naval aircraft. It is my understanding that the documents were moved to
the west coast, possibly California. Does anyone know where this
material is archived?

W. D. Allen Sr.
December 25th 04, 07:58 PM
Check the Museum of Naval Aviation in Pensacola. I bought a copy of the
FJ-4B pilot's handbook from them.

WDA

end

"Pryor Taylor" > wrote in message
>I am trying to locate NAVAIRSYSCOM technical manuals for decommissioned
> naval aircraft. It is my understanding that the documents were moved to
> the west coast, possibly California. Does anyone know where this
> material is archived?

Pryor Taylor
December 25th 04, 08:20 PM
Good idea! Think I will check with them. By the way, the Naval Aviation
Museum is fantastic.

"W. D. Allen Sr." wrote:

> Check the Museum of Naval Aviation in Pensacola. I bought a copy of the
> FJ-4B pilot's handbook from them.
>
> WDA
>
> end
>
> "Pryor Taylor" > wrote in message
> >I am trying to locate NAVAIRSYSCOM technical manuals for decommissioned
> > naval aircraft. It is my understanding that the documents were moved to
> > the west coast, possibly California. Does anyone know where this
> > material is archived?

Google