PDA

View Full Version : (USA) ACTION - L-13 Blanik Owners

mike malis
August 28th 10, 12:21 AM
To date, less than 5% of the L-13 owners have placed comments to the
latest AD grounding your bird indefinitely in just three days. The
newest AD applies to EVERYONE, even the poor guy I know with a factory
zero timed L-13 he paid 18k for.

TODAY AT MIDNIGHT IS THE DEADLINE FOR COMMENTS.

http://www.regulations.gov/search/Regs/home.html#searchResults?Ne=11+8+8053+8098+8074+806 6+8084+1&Ntt=2010-ce-031-ad&Ntk=All&Ntx=mode+matchall&N=0

Post now, post often....call your SSA rep as well...

Aerodyne

Tim Hanke
August 28th 10, 12:38 AM
Need comments on the new FAA AD:

2010-0160-E

http://www.regulations.gov/search/Regs/home.html#searchResults?Ne=11+8+8053+8098+8074+806 6+8084+1&Ntt=2010-ce-031-ad&Ntk=All&Ntx=mode+matchall&N=0

This AD complete grounds the L-13 and has no consideration for
aircraft TT.

On Aug 27, 7:21*pm, mike malis > wrote:
> To date, less than 5% of the L-13 owners have placed comments to the
> latest AD grounding your bird indefinitely in just three days. *The
> newest AD applies to EVERYONE, even the poor guy I know with a factory
> zero timed L-13 he paid 18k for.
>
> TODAY AT MIDNIGHT IS THE DEADLINE FOR COMMENTS.
>
> http://www.regulations.gov/search/Regs/home.html#searchResults?Ne=11+....
>
> Post now, post often....call your SSA rep as well...
>
> Aerodyne

Tony[_5_]
August 28th 10, 12:43 AM
I'm pretty sure that is the last Blanik L-13 AD you are linking to.
There is a new one with a comment period that goes out another month
or more. See one of the other Blanik L-13 AD discussions going on in
this group for info.

Bart[_4_]
August 28th 10, 04:34 AM
On Aug 27, 4:43*pm, Tony > wrote:
> I'm pretty sure that is the last Blanik L-13 AD you are linking to.
> There is a new one with a comment period that goes out another month
> or more. *See one of the other Blanik L-13 AD discussions going on in
> this group for info.

That's the new one: http://tiny.cc/a9ns1

B.

mike malis
August 28th 10, 04:47 AM
Tony, Bart, and all other reading this. Pardon me if the title was a
little misleading.

I am glad I got your attention. I presume you will make your comments
on the new AD?

Last I checked (This AM), the old thread was buried with only 4
comments, and now with only 12 comments. What about the other 175
operators?

I had several chats with SSA reps, and guess what, it is up to us, the
members to come up with the AMOC.

MM

Google