PDA

View Full Version : Grob 103 Tail Dolly

Roger Fowler[_2_]
August 31st 10, 05:31 PM
Our club is in need of a tail dolly for a Grob 103. Anyone know where
there might be one available?

Thanks,
Roger

SoaringXCellence
August 31st 10, 09:09 PM
On Aug 31, 9:31*am, Roger Fowler > wrote:
> Our club is in need of a tail dolly for a Grob 103. *Anyone know where
> there might be one available?
>
> Thanks,
> Roger

Is that the one for the Twin Astir/T, which plugs into a hole under
the tail?

Or do you need one for the G103A, without the hole, that wraps around
the tail boom as is the normal practice?

I have the latter available.

Mike

Roger Fowler[_2_]
August 31st 10, 11:04 PM
I should have specified that we are looking for the wrap around style for a
Twin II or Acro.

Roger

At 20:09 31 August 2010, SoaringXCellence wrote:
>On Aug 31, 9:31=A0am, Roger Fowler wrote:
>> Our club is in need of a tail dolly for a Grob 103. =A0Anyone know
where
>> there might be one available?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Roger
>
>Is that the one for the Twin Astir/T, which plugs into a hole under
>the tail?
>
>Or do you need one for the G103A, without the hole, that wraps around
>the tail boom as is the normal practice?
>
>I have the latter available.
>
>Mike

Wayne Paul
September 1st 10, 02:21 AM
Roger,

You could build one. It doesn't take very much time and very little skill. (If I can build one, most anyone can.) Here is a series of photos taken during construction of my "Tail Dolly."
http://www.soaridaho.com/Schreder/Construction/Tail_Dolly/index.html

Wayne
HP-14 "6F"

"Roger Fowler" > wrote in message ...
>I should have specified that we are looking for the wrap around style for a
> Twin II or Acro.
>
> Roger
>
> At 20:09 31 August 2010, SoaringXCellence wrote:
>>On Aug 31, 9:31=A0am, Roger Fowler wrote:
>>> Our club is in need of a tail dolly for a Grob 103. =A0Anyone know
> where
>>> there might be one available?
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Roger
>>
>>Is that the one for the Twin Astir/T, which plugs into a hole under
>>the tail?
>>
>>Or do you need one for the G103A, without the hole, that wraps around
>>the tail boom as is the normal practice?
>>
>>I have the latter available.
>>
>>Mike

Google