PDA

View Full Version : Sept Soaring Magazine...

sisu1a
September 4th 10, 04:39 AM
....is actually pretty nice. In addition to a clean layout with lots of
large and clear color photos of interesting things and good writings
to tie it all together, it physically feels like higher quality paper
and mine even came wrapped in plastic, in mint condition no less. This
issue is very presentable to both flying and non flying folk... hope
to look forward to more. Good job SSA/Soaring Magazine team!

-Paul

Frank Whiteley
September 4th 10, 06:00 AM
On Sep 3, 9:39*pm, sisu1a > wrote:
> ...is actually pretty nice. In addition to a clean layout with lots of
> large and clear color photos of interesting things and good writings
> to tie it all together, it physically feels like higher quality paper
> and mine even came wrapped in plastic, in mint condition no less. This
> issue is very presentable to both flying and non flying folk... hope
> to look forward to more. *Good job SSA/Soaring Magazine team!
>
> -Paul

Ditto. I'm told it is better quality paper and a different process
with less bleed through. The colors are very vibrant. If you look
inside, you will see it's also a new printer.

Frank Whiteley

MickiMinner
September 4th 10, 07:21 PM

> Ditto. *I'm told it is better quality paper and a different process
> with less bleed through. *The colors are very vibrant. *If you look
> inside, you will see it's also a new printer.
>
> Frank Whiteley

I also agree that is a much more professional image publication now. I
also noticed that the classifieds are
easier to read and scan. I really liked the plastic cover,
I can't tell you how many magazines in the past have been destroyed by
the US Mail system.
Thanks for all the hard work to get the Soaring Magazine improved.
micki

Google