PDA

View Full Version : Ride Along in Competition?

Walt Connelly
September 5th 10, 02:22 AM
I understand there is someone who for a fee allows a passenger to ride along in the back seat during competitions. I believe this was possible at the Senior Championships at Seminole Lake back in March. Anyone know who this is and how I would contact them? I would be interested in the experience. I understand the proceeds are donated to the national team.

Walt Connelly

shkdriver
September 5th 10, 03:24 AM
I understand there is someone who for a fee allows a passenger to ride along in the back seat during competitions. I believe this was possible at the Senior Championships at Seminole Lake back in March. Anyone know who this is and how I would contact them? I would be interested in the experience. I understand the proceeds are donated to the national team.

Walt Connelly

I believe Karl Streideick does some of this, on this forum on page 5 he posted about this.
Scott W.

Frank Whiteley
September 5th 10, 04:52 PM
On Sep 4, 8:24*pm, shkdriver >
wrote:
> Walt Connelly;739812 Wrote:
>
> > I understand there is someone who for a fee allows a passenger to ride
> > along in the back seat during competitions. *I believe this was possible
> > at the Senior Championships at Seminole Lake back in March. *Anyone know
> > who this is and how I would contact them? *I would be interested in the
> > experience. I understand the proceeds are donated to the national team.
>
> > Walt Connelly
>
> I believe Karl Streideick does some of this, on this forum on page 5 he
> posted about this.
> Scott
> W.
>
> --
> shkdriver

IIRC, Karl, Garret Willat, and Doug Jacobs have offered this type of
experience at various venues.

Frank Whiteley

Google