PDA

View Full Version : RAS Qualified Instructor

Tony[_5_]
September 6th 10, 03:24 PM
Well I brought the Cherokee down to Littlefield, TX on Saturday hoping
for some good soaring. Ended up making it 2/3 around a 200 mile
triangle and most significantly got a 10,700 ft gain so my Gold Badge
should be complete after a little paperwork. Guess I'm alright to
start flying in the back seat now...

Flight will hopefully be up on OLC tonight.

Blake Miller
September 7th 10, 02:03 AM
On Sep 6, 9:24*am, Tony > wrote:
> Well I brought the Cherokee down to Littlefield, TX on Saturday hoping
> for some good soaring. *Ended up making it 2/3 around a 200 mile
> triangle and most significantly got a 10,700 ft gain so my Gold Badge
> should be complete after a little paperwork. *Guess I'm alright to
> start flying in the back seat now...
>
> Flight will hopefully be up on OLC tonight.

That is awesome Tony! Congratulations

Blake

Tony[_5_]
September 7th 10, 04:12 AM
On Sep 6, 8:03*pm, Blake Miller > wrote:
> On Sep 6, 9:24*am, Tony > wrote:
>
> > Well I brought the Cherokee down to Littlefield, TX on Saturday hoping
> > for some good soaring. *Ended up making it 2/3 around a 200 mile
> > triangle and most significantly got a 10,700 ft gain so my Gold Badge
> > should be complete after a little paperwork. *Guess I'm alright to
> > start flying in the back seat now...
>
> > Flight will hopefully be up on OLC tonight.
>
> That is awesome Tony! Congratulations
>
> Blake

flight is up on the OLC:

http://www.onlinecontest.org/olc-2.0/gliding/flightinfo.html?flightId=-366913198