PDA

View Full Version : Nano Logger

Ed
September 9th 10, 12:02 AM
We now have the new Nano logger in stock for immediate delivery.
Approved to the highest level, including engine sensor.
Inernal battery and antenna, smaller than your cell phone...

Tim Mara
September 9th 10, 09:02 PM
I have them here
http://www.wingsandwheels.com/page11.htm
tim

"Bob Kuykendall" > wrote in message
On Sep 8, 4:02 pm, Ed > wrote:
> We now have the new Nano logger in stock for immediate delivery.
> Approved to the highest level, including engine sensor.
> Inernal battery and antenna, smaller than your cell phone...

Link? Price?

database 5438 (20100909) __________

http://www.eset.com

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5438 (20100909) __________

http://www.eset.com

Tim Mara
September 9th 10, 09:03 PM
try http://www.wingsandwheels.com/page11.htm

"Tony" > wrote in message
On Sep 8, 6:31 pm, Bob Kuykendall > wrote:
> On Sep 8, 4:28 pm, Bob Kuykendall > wrote:
>
> > On Sep 8, 4:02 pm, Ed > wrote:
>
> > > We now have the new Nano logger in stock for immediate delivery.
> > > Approved to the highest level, including engine sensor.
> > > Inernal battery and antenna, smaller than your cell phone...
>
> > Link? Price?
>
> Oh, wait, it's probably:
>
> http://www.solairecanada.com
>
> Thanks, Bob K.

I don't see anything on that website, yet.

database 5438 (20100909) __________

http://www.eset.com

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5438 (20100909) __________

http://www.eset.com

Bart[_4_]
September 10th 10, 06:37 AM
On Sep 9, 1:02*pm, "Tim Mara" > wrote:
> I have them herehttp://www.wingsandwheels.com/page11.htm

The OP wrote "approved to the highest level." On your website, I read
"IGC approval in progress." Can you comment on that?

B.

Darryl Ramm
September 10th 10, 06:43 AM
On Sep 9, 10:37*pm, Bart > wrote:
> On Sep 9, 1:02*pm, "Tim Mara" > wrote:
>
> > I have them herehttp://www.wingsandwheels.com/page11.htm
>
> The OP wrote "approved to the highest level." On your website, I read
> "IGC approval in progress." Can you comment on that?
>
> B.

Tim needs to update his web site (least he has a web site).

They just got approved, see the other posting here recently announcing
this from the IGC.

If in doubt look at the IGC list of approved Flight Recorders at
http://www.fai.org/gliding/IGC_approved_frs

Darryl

Andy[_1_]
September 10th 10, 06:31 PM
On Sep 9, 1:02*pm, "Tim Mara" > wrote:
> I have them herehttp://www.wingsandwheels.com/page11.htm
> tim

Looks great! If a future model would include FLARM with US approval
for under $1000 I'd be first in line.

Andy

Bart[_4_]
September 10th 10, 06:38 PM
On Sep 9, 10:43*pm, Darryl Ramm > wrote:
> Tim needs to update his web site (least he has a web site).
>
> They just got approved, see the other posting here recently announcing
> this from the IGC.
>
> If in doubt look at the IGC list of approved Flight Recorders athttp://www.fai.org/gliding/IGC_approved_frs

Cool, thank you.

B.

Tim Mara
September 10th 10, 08:32 PM
The IGC approval is now completed
tim

"Bart" > wrote in message
On Sep 9, 1:02 pm, "Tim Mara" > wrote:
> I have them herehttp://www.wingsandwheels.com/page11.htm

The OP wrote "approved to the highest level." On your website, I read
"IGC approval in progress." Can you comment on that?

B.

Google