September 9th 10, 05:45 AM
Looking for a used parachute in serviceable condition, preferably a
"long" style. Located in the SF Bay Area. Please contact me off list
at: matt(at)digitalshorts(dot)com.

Thanks!

Tony[_5_]
September 9th 10, 03:47 PM

Matt I recommend getting ahold of Allen Silver at www.silverparachutes.com

He currently doesnt show any used chutes on his website but often a
phone call will turn something up that hasn't made the site yet, at
least that worked for me when I bought my first parachute.

Paul Remde
September 10th 10, 12:30 PM
Hi Matt,

There is a used 'chute for sale at www.soaring-classifieds.com.

Best Regards,

Paul Remde

"Matt Herron Jr." > wrote in message
> Thank you Tony.
>
> I am indeed in contact with Allen, but he currently has no used
> inventory.
>
> Matt

Mark Wright[_2_]
September 11th 10, 03:19 AM
http://heatherpringle.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/800px-shroud_of_turin_001.jpg

At 11:30 10 September 2010, Paul Remde wrote:
>Hi Matt,
>
>There is a used 'chute for sale at www.soaring-classifieds.com.
>
>Best Regards,
>
>Paul Remde
>
>"Matt Herron Jr." wrote in message
>> Thank you Tony.
>>
>> I am indeed in contact with Allen, but he currently has no used
>> inventory.
>>
>> Matt

Google