PDA

View Full Version : Re: Compaq 1550 Aero PDA for sale

john mittell
September 16th 10, 04:51 PM
On Sep 13, 8:46*pm, "John Bojack" > wrote:
> I have two 1550's with the original cockpit mount available.
>
> Both 1550's have chargers and the batteries are good. * One PDA is loaded
> with Glide Nav 2.
>
> I'm not sure what to ask for them, so will entertain offers??? * * Would
> like to sell them all together.
>
> Please email me.
>
> John Bojack *J4

I could use one of them but I dont need the mounts or software. Is
the unit operating normally and will accept PocketNav software?

Paul Remde
September 17th 10, 12:18 AM
Hi John,

I have many first class Compaq Aero 1500 units in stock. Details are
available here:
http://www.cumulus-soaring.com/sale.htm#CompaqAero1500

Best Regards,

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.

"john mittell" > wrote in message
On Sep 13, 8:46 pm, "John Bojack" > wrote:
> I have two 1550's with the original cockpit mount available.
>
> Both 1550's have chargers and the batteries are good. One PDA is loaded
> with Glide Nav 2.
>
> I'm not sure what to ask for them, so will entertain offers??? Would
> like to sell them all together.
>
> Please email me.
>
> John Bojack J4

I could use one of them but I dont need the mounts or software. Is
the unit operating normally and will accept PocketNav software?

Google