PDA

View Full Version : 2-22/2-33 Value

Randy Auburg
September 19th 10, 06:54 PM
I know that this is anybody's guess and I am soliciting opinions any way.
What do you think the Value of a typical 2-22 or 2-33 located in mid-west
Texas? I am looking for basic value with the following -

2-22 - ?
2-33 - ?

Value of options
720 channel radio
electric vario
transponder
trailer

I wish that I could be more specific on the electronics but I can't. Your
opinions are greatly appreciated.

Randy

ray conlon
September 20th 10, 01:57 AM
On Sep 19, 1:54*pm, "Randy Auburg" > wrote:
> I know that this is anybody's guess and I am soliciting opinions any way.
> What do you think the Value of a typical 2-22 or 2-33 located in mid-west
> Texas? I am looking for basic value with the following -
>
> 2-22 - ?
> 2-33 - ?
>
> Value of options
> 720 channel radio
> electric vario
> transponder
> trailer
>
> I wish that I could be more specific on the electronics but I can't. Your
> opinions are greatly appreciated.
>
> Randy

Not sure how many 2-33's you would find with a transponder, with radio/
vario/trailer,IF you can find one for sale With the Blanik AD right
now my guess around 15K.

Tony[_5_]
September 20th 10, 02:05 AM
On Sep 19, 12:54*pm, "Randy Auburg" > wrote:
> I know that this is anybody's guess and I am soliciting opinions any way.
> What do you think the Value of a typical 2-22 or 2-33 located in mid-west
> Texas? I am looking for basic value with the following -
>
> 2-22 - ?
> 2-33 - ?
>
> Value of options
> 720 channel radio
> electric vario
> transponder
> trailer
>
> I wish that I could be more specific on the electronics but I can't. Your
> opinions are greatly appreciated.
>
> Randy

I would say a bare bones 2-22 in airworthy shape would be worth 5-7K.
2-33 about 8-11 maybe? higher end would be with trailers. bonus
points for a trailer that has been on the road in this millenium.
Then add in the value of the goodies.

Google