PDA

View Full Version : Re: Memphis in September

Jim Fisher
July 2nd 03, 02:59 PM
"Chris and Judy Matras" > wrote in message
> A buddy of mine is finishing up an RV-6 project soon. We'd like to find
> an aviation event sometime in September for us to meet so he can show
> off his new steed. Memphis is about the same flying distance from both
> of us. Do yall know of any airshow/aviation event happening near
> Memphis (100nm radius) when it finally cools off in Sept??

Muscle Shoals, Alabama is a little more than 100 miles form Memphis but my
EAA Chapter 615 holds a fly-in right around September 11th. There will be
other RV's in attendance and it's getting to be a fairly sizeable event
(over 30 planes).

--
Jim Fisher

Google