PDA

View Full Version : Re: CARs -- aerodrome vs. airport?

Paul Millner
July 5th 03, 10:13 AM
>> Airports use orange and white striped markings vs
unlicensed aerodromes, which use solid orange

Markings for what? Where do they appear?

Paul

Determinator
July 8th 03, 03:12 AM
"Paul Millner" > wrote:

>>> Airports use orange and white striped markings vs
>unlicensed aerodromes, which use solid orange
>
>Markings for what? Where do they appear?

I believe he's referring to the windsocks

skygodtj
July 9th 03, 03:21 PM
I thot he meant taxis ;)

teege

Determinator wrote:

> >unlicensed aerodromes, which use solid orange
> >
> >Markings for what? Where do they appear?
> >

> I believe he's referring to the windsocks

The beatings will continue until morale improves.

Google