PDA

View Full Version : ETA breakup following an attempted spin recovery

kd6veb
October 3rd 10, 06:34 PM
High Gang
I got this from another glider forum I subscribe to. This an
excellent report on the ETA accident of a couple of years ago. Very
perceptive and thorough. Essential reading.
Dave

PS The URL below is very long. Make sure you copy it all into the
address window of your browser.

http://www.bfu-web.de/nn_226462/EN/Publications/Investigation_20Report/2003/Report__03__3X221-Eta-B_C3_BCching,templateId=raw,property=publicationFi le.pdf/Report_03_3X221-Eta-B%C3%BCching.pdf

Peter Purdie[_3_]
October 3rd 10, 10:33 PM
http://tinyurl.com/ybu3k63

might be easier...........

At 17:34 03 October 2010, kd6veb wrote:
>High Gang
> I got this from another glider forum I subscribe to. This an
>excellent report on the ETA accident of a couple of years ago. Very
>perceptive and thorough. Essential reading.
>Dave
>
>PS The URL below is very long. Make sure you copy it all into the
>address window of your browser.
>
>http://www.bfu-web.de/nn_226462/EN/Publications/Investigation_20Report/2003/Report__03__3X221-Eta-B_C3_BCching,templateId=raw,property=publicationFi le.pdf/Report_03_3X221-Eta-B%C3%BCching.pdf

Google