PDA

View Full Version : 1-26 association website

lanebush
October 4th 10, 10:29 PM
Anyone know why the 1-26 association website is down?

BTiz
October 5th 10, 01:38 AM
On Oct 4, 2:29*pm, lanebush > wrote:
> Anyone know why the 1-26 association website is down?

I get a message that the account has been suspended.

Tony[_5_]
October 5th 10, 09:46 PM
On Oct 4, 7:38*pm, BTiz > wrote:
> On Oct 4, 2:29*pm, lanebush > wrote:
>
> > Anyone know why the 1-26 association website is down?
>
> I get a message that the account has been suspended.

im guessing someone forgot to pay the bill

Walt Connelly
October 5th 10, 11:37 PM
On Oct 4, 2:29*pm, lanebush wrote:
Anyone know why the 1-26 association website is down?

I get a message that the account has been suspended.

Maybe it's down because there is just NO LIFT.

Frank Whiteley
October 6th 10, 03:40 PM
On Oct 4, 3:29*pm, lanebush > wrote:
> Anyone know why the 1-26 association website is down?

It's back!

Google