PDA

View Full Version : OLC Help

alautert
October 9th 10, 03:13 AM
Hello,

Is there any user with admin status on the OLC? We need to register
our
club/airport but does not answer to my emails

Thank you in advance

Lautert

Gary Boggs
October 9th 10, 04:25 PM
I finally got them to answer my emails after a few weeks. When they
finally did, they said they had not gotten my earlier emails. Don't
know why. I would send them a new email every day.

Boggs

On Oct 8, 7:13*pm, alautert > wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Is there any user with admin status on the OLC? We need to register
> our
> club/airport but does not answer to my emails
>
> Thank you in advance
>
> Lautert

John Godfrey (QT)[_2_]
October 9th 10, 07:10 PM
On Oct 9, 11:25*am, GARY BOGGS > wrote:
> I finally got them to answer my emails after a few weeks. *When they
> finally did, they said they had not gotten my earlier emails. *Don't
> know why. *I would send them a new email every day.
>
> Boggs
>
> On Oct 8, 7:13*pm, alautert > wrote:
>
> > Hello,
>
> > Is there any user with admin status on the OLC? We need to register
> > our
> > club/airport but does not answer to my emails
>
> > Thank you in advance
>
> > Lautert

The USA OLC contact is:
http://www.ssa.org/members/governance/VolunteersDetail.asp?group=52