PDA

View Full Version : GPS 90 database needed

John
August 7th 03, 06:36 PM
I own a Garmin GPS-90 and just tried to buy a database update from
Garmin. With no warning, databases for the GPS 90 are no longer
available. I am looking for a recent database that I can borrow or
buy to update my database which is 2 years old. (Garmin suggested this
when I called them) Thanks.

Nick Funk
August 8th 03, 02:23 PM
You are not the only one, email Garmin's tech support at
http://www.garmin.com/contactUs/techSupport.jsp

Nick
PA28-180 'D'

John wrote:
> I own a Garmin GPS-90 and just tried to buy a database update from
> Garmin. With no warning, databases for the GPS 90 are no longer
> available. I am looking for a recent database that I can borrow or
> buy to update my database which is 2 years old. (Garmin suggested this
> when I called them) Thanks.

Greg Kainz
August 15th 03, 03:18 AM
Garmin Tech Support says it's not supported any longer, with sincere
apologies. And, it's not available from them, no way, shape or form (which
I find rather odd...especially since I offered to pay them for an out of
date database...)
So, Me, too! Anyone have anything near current US database willing to
share?
Thanks.
Greg

"Nick Funk" > wrote in message
> You are not the only one, email Garmin's tech support at
> http://www.garmin.com/contactUs/techSupport.jsp
>
> Nick
> PA28-180 'D'
>
> John wrote:
> > I own a Garmin GPS-90 and just tried to buy a database update from
> > Garmin. With no warning, databases for the GPS 90 are no longer
> > available. I am looking for a recent database that I can borrow or
> > buy to update my database which is 2 years old. (Garmin suggested this
> > when I called them) Thanks.

Google