PDA

View Full Version : A & P Mechanics Unite !

Hans de Bruin
August 10th 03, 03:25 PM
Over the last days I have been looking for some sort of forum for A&P
mechanics on the internet. I failed to find any. So I slapped a forum
together on my webpage. Who knows, maybe in the future I can just go
there and say "Listen, I have this weird thing happening on our
Cheyenne II, anyone ever had this ? " and get a decent answer from
someone who been there, done that, and bought the T-shirt.

So if you have a need to share your experiences in aviation, please go

to http://www.aviation.nl/forum and post what you want. Funny
anecdotes are also very welcome.

And if something like this already exists, please give me a URL. I'm
maybe trying to reinvent the wheel here.

Hans

(when replying via email, please notice the antispam part in my email
addy)

Google