PDA

View Full Version : Concorde

Micbloo
August 11th 03, 03:34 AM
Last few weeks I've seen (HEARD before seeing) the Concorde over
Long Island heading in to JFK. I thought they stopped scheduled service.
Any info?
Thanks.

Ardna
August 11th 03, 05:23 AM
BA are still flying theirs until Oct 2003, Air France stopped their service
about 1 month ago.

Shame.

Ardna

"Micbloo" > wrote in message

> Last few weeks I've seen (HEARD before seeing) the Concorde over
> Long Island heading in to JFK. I thought they stopped scheduled
service.
> Any info?
> Thanks.

ShawnD2112
August 11th 03, 10:10 PM
Last revenue flight is 24 Oct out of Heathrow, probably return trip on 25
Oct out of JFK.

Shawn
"Micbloo" > wrote in message

> Last few weeks I've seen (HEARD before seeing) the Concorde over
> Long Island heading in to JFK. I thought they stopped scheduled
service.
> Any info?
> Thanks.

Google