PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a flight instructor

Gregory Kozlovsky
September 7th 03, 11:49 PM
I am looking for a flight instructor and/or a flight instructor
recommendation in the USA.

I have PPL/IR. My goal is to get flight test preparation for the
Commercial (all the requirement have been fulfilled) and to get
aerobatic training. I live in Europe and will have limited time
in the US, so the instructor and a plane must be available to give me
as much training per day as I can absorb. Location must be in part
of the country that has good weather in October or November. I will
come with written exam already passed. If things go well, may be
interested also in multi-engine.

If you are a professional instructor with good experience or know
somebody who is suitable, please let me know.

Gregory Kozlovsky

Google