PDA

View Full Version : Cable parts needed in Dallas

dave
October 19th 03, 03:58 PM
Hi all,

I am looking for a place in dallas to get the following parts
AN667-2 or MS20667-2
and
AN666-2 or MS21259-2

I figured some of you home builders have some good contacts!

Any Ideas?

Thanks

Dave

Juan.Jimenez
October 22nd 03, 05:22 AM
Not in Dallas proper, but try Tex-Air Parts in Fort Worth, close to Meacham
Field, or in Addison, on Ratliff Lane. They usually have these in stock.
www.texair.com.

"dave" > wrote in message
> Hi all,
>
> I am looking for a place in dallas to get the following parts
> AN667-2 or MS20667-2
> and
> AN666-2 or MS21259-2
>
> I figured some of you home builders have some good contacts!
>
> Any Ideas?
>
> Thanks
>
> Dave

Stu Gotts
October 22nd 03, 01:24 PM
I think Dave is close to Addison, so TexAir Addison may have what he
needs if he wants to pay airplane/Jaguar prices. Otherwise, Elliott's
may be the key.

Wed, 22 Oct 2003 04:22:26 GMT, "Juan.Jimenez"
> wrote:

>Not in Dallas proper, but try Tex-Air Parts in Fort Worth, close to Meacham
>Field, or in Addison, on Ratliff Lane. They usually have these in stock.
>www.texair.com.
>
>"dave" > wrote in message
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I am looking for a place in dallas to get the following parts
>> AN667-2 or MS20667-2
>> and
>> AN666-2 or MS21259-2
>>
>> I figured some of you home builders have some good contacts!
>>
>> Any Ideas?
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> Dave

dave
October 23rd 03, 12:34 AM
Thanks all,
I ended up ordering them from Wicks.

Now I need to find a place that can swedge them while on the airplane.

There is some room in the wheel wells of the old bonanza.
I can get it done in Ft Worth if I fly the airplane stiff legged there.

It looks like a real pain in the a$$ to pull out the housing and all.

Any suggestions?

Stu Gotts wrote:
> I think Dave is close to Addison, so TexAir Addison may have what he
> needs if he wants to pay airplane/Jaguar prices. Otherwise, Elliott's
> may be the key.
>
> Wed, 22 Oct 2003 04:22:26 GMT, "Juan.Jimenez"
> > wrote:
>

>>Not in Dallas proper, but try Tex-Air Parts in Fort Worth, close to Meacham
>>Field, or in Addison, on Ratliff Lane. They usually have these in stock.
>>www.texair.com.
>>
>>"dave" > wrote in message
>>
>>>Hi all,
>>>
>>>I am looking for a place in dallas to get the following parts
>>>AN667-2 or MS20667-2
>>>and
>>>AN666-2 or MS21259-2
>>>
>>>I figured some of you home builders have some good contacts!
>>>
>>>Any Ideas?
>>>
>>>Thanks
>>>
>>>Dave

Juan.Jimenez
October 23rd 03, 04:12 AM
Where is the aircraft now? If it's anywhere near Ft Worth call Al Heasley,
his cellphone is 817-691-8217, office is 817-490-7855. He's based out of
Northwest Regional (52F) but he travels all over the place and does
_outstanding_ work. I'm sure he can take care of what you need done.

"dave" > wrote in message
> Thanks all,
> I ended up ordering them from Wicks.
>
> Now I need to find a place that can swedge them while on the airplane.
>
> There is some room in the wheel wells of the old bonanza.
> I can get it done in Ft Worth if I fly the airplane stiff legged there.
>
> It looks like a real pain in the a$$ to pull out the housing and all.
>
> Any suggestions?
>
> Stu Gotts wrote:
> > I think Dave is close to Addison, so TexAir Addison may have what he
> > needs if he wants to pay airplane/Jaguar prices. Otherwise, Elliott's
> > may be the key.
> >
> > Wed, 22 Oct 2003 04:22:26 GMT, "Juan.Jimenez"
> > > wrote:
> >

> >>Not in Dallas proper, but try Tex-Air Parts in Fort Worth, close to
Meacham
> >>Field, or in Addison, on Ratliff Lane. They usually have these in stock.
> >>www.texair.com.
> >>
> >>"dave" > wrote in message

Google