PDA

View Full Version : Heated Venturi

Richard Rosenthal
November 19th 03, 05:44 PM
Does anyone know of a manufacturer of heated venturi (or has one they
are willing to sell?)? I know there was a system called the Auto-Vac-4
primary vacuum system which was stc'd for the early Bo's, and I
contacted the widow of

Raymond Ives
31 Charlotte Street
RFD #1, Box 141A
Pomfret Center CONNECTICUT 06259 UNITED STATES

who held the STC but she merely informed me (rather rudely) that he was
killed a number of years ago and the estate will most likely be tied up
forever and that there was no one to talk to about the STC and hung up.
What I am really looking for is an Auto-Vac-4 or barring that, the
heated venturi tube itself or a source for one. If anyone has one for
sale (with paperwork) or knows where I can get one.

Rich

Google