PDA

View Full Version : Expired WAC Charts

AXA
December 19th 03, 03:59 PM
Does anyone out there have any or all expired WAC charts that they
would like to sell or give away? As I've seen posted before, I'd like
to try and use them as wallpaper.

Thanks in advance,

AXA

Troy Towner
December 19th 03, 05:16 PM
I have done this in my living room, i have the entire west coast up to the
salt lake region... My roomate works at Jeppesen and is able to get maps at
a cheaper rate so we just put up current ones...

Troy
"AXA" > wrote in message
om...
> Does anyone out there have any or all expired WAC charts that they
> would like to sell or give away? As I've seen posted before, I'd like
> to try and use them as wallpaper.
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> AXA

Jay Honeck
December 19th 03, 08:56 PM
> I have done this in my living room, i have the entire west coast up to
the
> salt lake region... My roomate works at Jeppesen and is able to get maps
at
> a cheaper rate so we just put up current ones...

Gee, we just wrap Xmas presents with 'em! :-)
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Google