PDA

View Full Version : Re: Invitation - Business Aircraft & Jet Preview

Jack Cunniff
February 7th 04, 02:33 PM
>You are hereby invited to attend any of our Business Aircraft & Jet
Previews
>throughout the year and across the country. Attached, please find a pdf
of
>the schedule or you may visit us at www.JetPreview.com.

>Come see the latest in business aircraft, including more than 20 jets on
>display - including the all new Premier I from Raytheon, the sexy Avanti
>from Piaggio, the personal-sized jet from Javelin, plus offerings from
>Bombardier, Gulfstream, Dassault Falcon Jet and more...For the rich, the
>famous, and the anonymous...This is an event not open to the public, yet
>undoubtedly commanding your distinguished appearance!

>------=_NextPart_000_000D_01C3EC98.55FE7730
> name="2004 Jet Preview Calendar.pdf"

So, let's see if we get this straight.

1 - you spam a group of newsgroups with a commercial message

2 - in violation of the newgroups charter, you attached a binary file to
your posting. (binaries go into -binary- newsgroups, you know.)

and 3 - after spamming these worldwide newsgroups, you include a note that
the invitation is not open to the public.

It's obvious that you neither respect nor understand the audience you've
offended.

Best of luck with your marketing efforts; perhaps you'll offer some
battery operated personal massagers in other newsgroups.

Mergatroide
February 10th 04, 07:58 PM
This IS NOT SPAM!
I posted this to aviation only related newsgroups. This is an aviation
invitation. Anyone looking for an aircraft or aviation related products, or
anyone interested in participating for the love of aviation is welcome. I
appreciate some of your information and will not post any more pdf files
here. I resent you calling it SPAM! If you (Jack Cunniff) choose not to
come, my feelings will not be hurt.

"Jack Cunniff" > wrote in message

> >You are hereby invited to attend any of our Business Aircraft & Jet
> Previews
> >throughout the year and across the country. Attached, please find a pdf
> of
> >the schedule or you may visit us at www.JetPreview.com.
>
> >Come see the latest in business aircraft, including more than 20 jets on
> >display - including the all new Premier I from Raytheon, the sexy Avanti
> >from Piaggio, the personal-sized jet from Javelin, plus offerings from
> >Bombardier, Gulfstream, Dassault Falcon Jet and more...For the rich, the
> >famous, and the anonymous...This is an event not open to the public, yet
> >undoubtedly commanding your distinguished appearance!
>
> >------=_NextPart_000_000D_01C3EC98.55FE7730
> > name="2004 Jet Preview Calendar.pdf"
>
> So, let's see if we get this straight.
>
> 1 - you spam a group of newsgroups with a commercial message
>
> 2 - in violation of the newgroups charter, you attached a binary file to
> your posting. (binaries go into -binary- newsgroups, you know.)
>
> and 3 - after spamming these worldwide newsgroups, you include a note that
> the invitation is not open to the public.
>
> It's obvious that you neither respect nor understand the audience you've
> offended.
>
> Best of luck with your marketing efforts; perhaps you'll offer some
> battery operated personal massagers in other newsgroups.

Google