PDA

View Full Version : Re: VFR charts for Greece / Crete ?

g n p
April 2nd 04, 07:52 PM
Here in Greece we use the sectionals and the Bottlangs.
Any planning prog. will show you lo/ hi routes, the only thing you will be
missing is the rather complex Athens TMA routes and altitudes.
_______________
G. Paleologopoulos

"Peter" > wrote in message

> Hi,
>
> I am trying to find some of these. So far I have located only the ONC
> charts but these show no navaids, no controlled airspace, and the most
> recent is 1998.
>
> Does anyone know of anything better, and perhaps more recent?
>

> Peter.
> --
> Return address is invalid to help stop junk mail.
> E-mail replies to but remove the X and the Y.
> Please do NOT copy usenet posts to email - it is NOT necessary.

g n p
April 2nd 04, 10:17 PM
Let me carefully rephrase myself:
Here in Greece we are required by law to have the TACTICAL PILOTAGE CHARTS
in the a/c during flight.
TPC F-3(A,B,C,D) and TPC G-3(A,B,C,D) are pertinent, and can be obtained
cheap anywhere (NIMA stock number TPCXXG03A, for one example).
________________
G. Paleologopoulos

"Peter" > wrote in message

> Where can I buy the sectionals? I can get the Bottland trip kit for
> Greece but that contains airfields only. Is there a Greek aviation
> shop that sells charts by mail order?
>
> "g n p" > wrote
>
> >Here in Greece we use the sectionals and the Bottlangs.
> >Any planning prog. will show you lo/ hi routes, the only thing you will
be
> >missing is the rather complex Athens TMA routes and altitudes.
> >_______________
> >G. Paleologopoulos

Eclipsme
April 3rd 04, 10:43 PM
"Peter" > wrote in message

> "g n p" > wrote
>
> >Let me carefully rephrase myself:
> >Here in Greece we are required by law to have the TACTICAL PILOTAGE
CHARTS
> >in the a/c during flight.
> >TPC F-3(A,B,C,D) and TPC G-3(A,B,C,D) are pertinent, and can be obtained
> >cheap anywhere (NIMA stock number TPCXXG03A, for one example).
>
> Can you suggest a good online shop for these? I've done a google
> search and it turns up loads of references but not a lot that is
> useful. I am in the UK and nobody here seems to sell the charts for
> that area.
>

> Peter.
> --

http://www.maptown.com/worldaviation/onc_main.html

g n p
April 4th 04, 12:41 AM
Try SPORTY's in the US and TRANSAIR, etc, in the UK.
(I replied to your e-mail post but did not remove x and y !!!)
________________
G. Paleologopoulos

"Peter" > wrote in message

> "g n p" > wrote
>
> >Let me carefully rephrase myself:
> >Here in Greece we are required by law to have the TACTICAL PILOTAGE
CHARTS
> >in the a/c during flight.
> >TPC F-3(A,B,C,D) and TPC G-3(A,B,C,D) are pertinent, and can be obtained
> >cheap anywhere (NIMA stock number TPCXXG03A, for one example).
>
> Can you suggest a good online shop for these? I've done a google
> search and it turns up loads of references but not a lot that is
> useful. I am in the UK and nobody here seems to sell the charts for
> that area.
>

> Peter.
> --
> Return address is invalid to help stop junk mail.
> E-mail replies to but remove the X and the Y.
> Please do NOT copy usenet posts to email - it is NOT necessary.

Google