PDA

View Full Version : Airship Lists and development update

Andreas Grunewald
April 9th 04, 07:29 PM
Hello,
i'm searching for some resources about Helium Airships, mostly about new
development, is there any active Mailinglist / Newsgroup you know of ?
Right now my primary source is
http://spot.colorado.edu/~dziadeck/airship.html
But is there anything else ?
Another thing is that i'm developing an Airship on my own, but I need
more theoretical Literature to calculate hull volumes and such things.
Does anyone know some good literature, I'm searching on Amazon and in
Libraries but it's hard to search for something that you don't know yet.

Andreas

Google