PDA

View Full Version : Bi-fold hanger doors?? recomendation

Cobbx
August 15th 04, 11:56 PM
Can anybody recomend a company to install a bi-fold hanger door in Dallas, TX?

Al Marzo
August 16th 04, 01:57 AM
Look for a company called"Cajun Construction", (I know, but they're
good) I think out of Fort Worth. They do most of the hangar
construction around the AFW area and did a friend's bi fold not long
ago.

On 15 Aug 2004 22:56:56 GMT, (Cobbx) wrote:

>Can anybody recomend a company to install a bi-fold hanger door in Dallas, TX?

Clay
August 16th 04, 05:41 PM
You may want to take a look at "Stack Door". These doors are
manufactured at the Wellington, Kansas Airport (EGT). Just up the
road from Dallas on I-15 a little south of Wichita.
Stack Doors are excellent. Many of my friends and airports have
installed them on their hangers. Not sure the costs but I can
honestly tell you that they are some of the nicest and user friendly
doors in the industry.

Al Marzo > wrote in message >...
> Look for a company called"Cajun Construction", (I know, but they're
> good) I think out of Fort Worth. They do most of the hangar
> construction around the AFW area and did a friend's bi fold not long
> ago.
>
> On 15 Aug 2004 22:56:56 GMT, (Cobbx) wrote:
>
> >Can anybody recomend a company to install a bi-fold hanger door in Dallas, TX?

Google