PDA

View Full Version : Re: Anyone has the EDM700 data download software?

Jay Honeck
September 10th 04, 01:01 PM
I have emailed it to you as an attachment.

(I recently obtained it from JPI, after misplacing the original disks. They
seem to answer email about once a week...)
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

"Peter" > wrote in message

> This was on the jpinstruments.com website for years, but it is no
> longer there and they haven't (yet) replied to my emails about it.
>
> It was free of charge, and I would really appreciate a copy in email
> if anyone has it (the windows version). I am off for a 30 hour trip
> and need to download the existing data before I go, before the buffer
> gets overwritten...
>
> Many thanks in advance!
>
> Peter
>
> peter4400 at peter2000 dot co dot uk
>

> Peter.
> --
> Return address is invalid to help stop junk mail.
> E-mail replies to but remove the X and the Y.
> Please do NOT copy usenet posts to email - it is NOT necessary.

Maik
September 10th 04, 07:05 PM
Jay,

would be great if you could send it me too.
I just installed an EDM 700 but didn't have the software.

Thanks in advance!

Regards
Maik

Jay Honeck wrote:

> I have emailed it to you as an attachment.
>
> (I recently obtained it from JPI, after misplacing the original disks. They
> seem to answer email about once a week...)

Jay Honeck
September 11th 04, 02:11 AM
I've sent it...
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

"Maik" > wrote in message
> Jay,
>
> would be great if you could send it me too.
> I just installed an EDM 700 but didn't have the software.
>
> Thanks in advance!
>
> Regards
> Maik
>
> Jay Honeck wrote:
>
> > I have emailed it to you as an attachment.
> >
> > (I recently obtained it from JPI, after misplacing the original disks.
They
> > seem to answer email about once a week...)

Maik
September 11th 04, 08:56 AM
thx!

Jay Honeck wrote:

> I've sent it...

Fritz
September 26th 04, 06:54 PM
Maik > wrote:

> Jay,
>
> would be great if you could send it me too.
> I just installed an EDM 700 but didn't have the software.

What's that by the way?

--
Fritz

Google