PDA

View Full Version : AIrcraft Tracking

Al Marzo
October 11th 04, 09:59 PM
A friend is moving from the "mainland" to Hawaii and is having a
fellow fly his Cherokee 180 over there. He prefers this method to
yanking the wings and crating the aircraft up. Anyway, I thought I
saw some web service that enabled you to enter an aircraft's N number
and if it's in the system,. you can see what its location is. Does
anyone know of such a service or was I dreaming?
Thanks
AL

Peter R.
October 12th 04, 04:13 AM

http://www.flightexplorer.com/personalEdition.aspx

--
Peter

Al Marzo
October 12th 04, 11:35 PM
Thanks! I'll pass it along.
Al

On Mon, 11 Oct 2004 23:13:28 -0400, Peter R. >
wrote:

> (Al Marzo >) wrote:
>
>> A friend is moving from the "mainland" to Hawaii and is having a
>> fellow fly his Cherokee 180 over there. He prefers this method to
>> yanking the wings and crating the aircraft up. Anyway, I thought I
>> saw some web service that enabled you to enter an aircraft's N number
>> and if it's in the system,. you can see what its location is. Does
>> anyone know of such a service or was I dreaming?
>
>http://www.flightexplorer.com/personalEdition.aspx

Google