PDA

View Full Version : Quack, quack! It's all about credibility you don't have, Duckboy!

Juan..E.-Jimenez
December 2nd 03, 06:19 AM
Don't forget, we're still waiting for the proof you'll never show, Duckboy!
:)

RobertR237
December 2nd 03, 04:52 PM
In article <Z9Wyb.278857$ao4.989051@attbi_s51>, "Juan..E.-Jimenez"
<b*d&5^-@-*b(d)5+.!c#o$m> writes:

>Don't forget, we're still waiting for the proof you'll never show, Duckboy!
>:)

Just who is this "we're" you are talking about. Unless you suffer from
multiple personalities, I can find nobody else who is waiting from proof of
anything from Chuck. You and You alone seem to find it worthy of continuing
this stupid and fruitless crap.

Bob Reed

"Ladies and Gentlemen, take my advice,
(M.A.S.H. Sidney Freedman)

Mark Hickey
December 2nd 03, 05:40 PM
"Juan..E.-Jimenez" <b*d&5^-@-*b(d)5+.!c#o$m> wrote:

>Don't forget, we're still waiting for the proof you'll never show, Duckboy!
>:)

Juan,

Rent 'Monty Python and the Holy Grail'.

Watch the scene with the swaggering black knight defending the bridge
(for no apparent reason).

You're at the "head and torso point" in this particular skirmish,
still threatening to roll over and bite your opponent's ankles.

Give it up already, I'm getting embarrassed (for you).

Mark Hickey

Jerry Springer
December 3rd 03, 02:00 AM
RobertR237 wrote:
> In article <Z9Wyb.278857$ao4.989051@attbi_s51>, "Juan..E.-Jimenez"
> <b*d&5^-@-*b(d)5+.!c#o$m> writes:
>

>>Don't forget, we're still waiting for the proof you'll never show, Duckboy!
>>:)
>>

> Just who is this "we're" you are talking about. Unless you suffer from
> multiple personalities, I can find nobody else who is waiting from proof of
> anything from Chuck. You and You alone seem to find it worthy of continuing
> this stupid and fruitless crap.

You have to remember Zoom is pulling his strings. This guy is just
saying and doing what he is told by zoom.

Jerry

RobertR237
December 3rd 03, 04:24 AM
In article . net>, Jerry
Springer > writes:

>>>Don't forget, we're still waiting for the proof you'll never show, Duckboy!
>>>:)
>>>

>> Just who is this "we're" you are talking about. Unless you suffer from
>> multiple personalities, I can find nobody else who is waiting from proof of
>> anything from Chuck. You and You alone seem to find it worthy of
>continuing
>> this stupid and fruitless crap.
>
>You have to remember Zoom is pulling his strings. This guy is just
>saying and doing what he is told by zoom.
>
>Jerry

You are right, a little puppet on a string and dancing to his master's song.

Bob Reed

"Ladies and Gentlemen, take my advice,
(M.A.S.H. Sidney Freedman)

Dustrpilot
December 4th 03, 02:02 PM
>"Juan..E.-Jimenez" <b*d&5^-@-*b(d)5+.!c#o$m

I dont think this is Juan, but I could be wrong.

Larry Smith
December 4th 03, 02:38 PM
"Dustrpilot" > wrote in message
> >"Juan..E.-Jimenez" <b*d&5^-@-*b(d)5+.!c#o$m
>
> I dont think this is Juan, but I could be wrong.

I read ann every once in a while. It's OK to admit it if you've visited the
devil's venue. Why,
*=-KAYE-=* now lives there. In Hades, I mean. They've developed a
bunker mentality. Their minions like Joan are generics.

So the Zoomer is sick with NPD. What of it? A good chunk of the posters
in this ng are self-worshipers too.

On the other hand my sympathies are with the victims he has sued. Yeah,
he's a creep. I got a whiff of him once in the Murphy tent at Sun'n'Fun.
The waddling goose came in honking like every face was supposed to turn his
way. Besides that, he tried to interrupt the conversation. I noticed
that Darryl and Robin turned their backs to him.

December 4th 03, 03:39 PM
On Thu, 4 Dec 2003 09:38:38 -0500, "Larry Smith"

:
:"Dustrpilot" > wrote in message
:> >"Juan..E.-Jimenez" <b*d&5^-@-*b(d)5+.!c#o$m
:>
[...]
Who are you and what have you done with Larry?

John Ammeter
December 5th 03, 02:27 AM
On Thu, 4 Dec 2003 09:38:38 -0500, "Larry Smith"
> wrote:

>"Dustrpilot" > wrote in message
>> >"Juan..E.-Jimenez" <b*d&5^-@-*b(d)5+.!c#o$m
>>
>> I dont think this is Juan, but I could be wrong.
>
>I read ann every once in a while. It's OK to admit it if you've visited the
>devil's venue. Why,
>*=-KAYE-=* now lives there. In Hades, I mean. They've developed a
>bunker mentality. Their minions like Joan are generics.
>
>So the Zoomer is sick with NPD. What of it? A good chunk of the posters
>in this ng are self-worshipers too.
>
>On the other hand my sympathies are with the victims he has sued. Yeah,
>he's a creep. I got a whiff of him once in the Murphy tent at Sun'n'Fun.
>The waddling goose came in honking like every face was supposed to turn his
>way. Besides that, he tried to interrupt the conversation. I noticed
>that Darryl and Robin turned their backs to him.

"The waddling goose came in honking like every face was
supposed to turn his way."

Damn, but you have a way with words!!! That's exactly what
Jimbo is like!!!

John Ammeter

ChuckSlusarczyk
December 5th 03, 04:38 AM
In article >, Dustrpilot says...

>>"Juan..E.-Jimenez" <b*d&5^-@-*b(d)5+.!c#o$m
>
>I dont think this is Juan, but I could be wrong.

You know it's hard to say, zoom and jaun sound a lot alike in their writings
and mentality.
See ya

Chuck aka Duckboy,el Pollo loco,ShakyJake ,Dad,Grampa, Hey, S

ChuckSlusarczyk
December 5th 03, 04:46 AM
In article >, says...

>:On the other hand my sympathies are with the victims he has sued. Yeah,
>:he's a creep. I got a whiff of him once in the Murphy tent at Sun'n'Fun.
>:The waddling goose came in honking like every face was supposed to turn his
>:way. Besides that, he tried to interrupt the conversation. I noticed
>:that Darryl and Robin turned their backs to him.

Hmmm is that anyway to treat the Great Waddling Goose of aviation??? turn their
back on him??? Don't they know who he is?? Don't they know that ANN is growing
so fast it's bursting at the seams?? Ask jaun!! You'd think they'd be begging
zoom to advertize with ANN.I'm surprised at their treatment of the GWG .At least
they'll talk to Duckboy ,they did honest...
But if ANN is growing so fast and making so much money why does their help
wanted ad say low wages?? Just wondering

See ya

Chuck (aka Duckboy,el POLLO Loco ,shakey Jake ,Jake 1776, Chas., Dad, Grampa.
bro#1 ,Hey you and Karol) S

RobertR237
December 5th 03, 05:14 PM
In article >, ChuckSlusarczyk
> writes:

>Hmmm is that anyway to treat the Great Waddling Goose of aviation??? turn
>their
>back on him??? Don't they know who he is?? Don't they know that ANN is
>growing
>so fast it's bursting at the seams?? Ask jaun!! You'd think they'd be begging
>zoom to advertize with ANN.I'm surprised at their treatment of the GWG .At
>least
>they'll talk to Duckboy ,they did honest...
>But if ANN is growing so fast and making so much money why does their help
>wanted ad say low wages?? Just wondering
>
>See ya
>
>Chuck (aka Duckboy,el POLLO Loco ,shakey Jake ,Jake 1776, Chas., Dad, Grampa.
> bro#1 ,Hey you and Karol) S

Anyone else notice that most of the advertisers in ANN are fairly new to the
industry and unlikely to know that much about his past dealings?

Bob Reed

"Ladies and Gentlemen, take my advice,
(M.A.S.H. Sidney Freedman)

Ron Wanttaja
December 6th 03, 01:45 AM
On 05 Dec 2003 17:14:42 GMT, (RobertR237) wrote:

>Anyone else notice that most of the advertisers in ANN are fairly new to the
>industry and unlikely to know that much about his past dealings?

Of the three advertisers named in Zoom's court documents who supposedly
will back up his claims that the guards at SnF were bad-mouthing him, two
were out of the business within a month of SnF. Zoom didn't even have a
current address for them ("Address to be supplied" is what he says in the
court documents).

The third advertiser has been around for a while, though the company name
is misspelled in Zoom's court documents. It's an accessory manufacturer,
not an airplane company.

Ron Wanttaja

ChuckSlusarczyk
December 6th 03, 03:22 AM
In article >, Ron Wanttaja says...
>The third advertiser has been around for a while, though the company name
>is misspelled in Zoom's court documents. It's an accessory manufacturer,
>not an airplane company.

Bet that was on purpose.He probably promised free ads if they went along with
the scam.

Chuck S RAH-15/1 ret

Ron Wanttaja
December 6th 03, 07:11 AM
On 5 Dec 2003 19:22:22 -0800, ChuckSlusarczyk
> wrote:

>In article >, Ron Wanttaja says...
>>The third advertiser has been around for a while, though the company name
>>is misspelled in Zoom's court documents. It's an accessory manufacturer,
>>not an airplane company.
>
>Bet that was on purpose.He probably promised free ads if they went along with
>the scam.

Oh, I doubt that. I have a fairly positive take on human nature; I don't
think there are that many people who would commit perjury just for free

In any case, witnesses for either side don't get to tell their story and go
away. The opposition *does* cross-examine them, and I think any "fluffed
up" accounts will be whittled down pretty quick. You look at Tony's
cross-examination of Zoom in the bankruptcy case and Conn in the RAH-15
case and you'll see what I mean. Conn admitted that the judgement he got
in the '80s probably didn't apply to Chuck or his current company (make
sure your current attorney has the transcript, Chuck). Zoom's answers led
to the Bankruptcy Trustee's perjury lawsuit.

Tony was always real positive about SnF's attorney (Wendell), and from
reading the transcripts of the first SnF case, I think he'll do pretty good
during cross-examination on this case.

Ron Wanttaja

Ron Wanttaja
December 6th 03, 07:13 AM
On Sat, 06 Dec 2003 07:11:02 GMT, Ron Wanttaja > wrote:

>On 5 Dec 2003 19:22:22 -0800, ChuckSlusarczyk
> wrote:
>
>>In article >, Ron Wanttaja says...
>>>The third advertiser has been around for a while, though the company name
>>>is misspelled in Zoom's court documents. It's an accessory manufacturer,
>>>not an airplane company.
>>
>>Bet that was on purpose.He probably promised free ads if they went along with
>>the scam.
>
>Oh, I doubt that. I have a fairly positive take on human nature; I don't
>think there are that many people who would commit perjury just for free

I overedited the posting and left off a crucial comment: "We don't know,
*what*, exactly, this guy is going to testify about. He may just verify
that he saw Zoom's driver's license on the wall. So his appearance may end
up to be fairly innocuous."

Ron Wanttaja

ChuckSlusarczyk
December 7th 03, 03:06 AM
In article >, Ron Wanttaja says...
>I overedited the posting and left off a crucial comment: "We don't know,
>*what*, exactly, this guy is going to testify about. He may just verify
>that he saw Zoom's driver's license on the wall. So his appearance may end
>up to be fairly innocuous."
>
>Ron Wanttaja

Your probably right,zoom has a tendency to overstate the facts.

Chuck S RAH-15/1 ret

Ben Sego
December 7th 03, 04:31 AM
ChuckSlusarczyk wrote:
> In article >, Ron Wanttaja says...
>
>>I overedited the posting and left off a crucial comment: "We don't know,
>>*what*, exactly, this guy is going to testify about. He may just verify
>>that he saw Zoom's driver's license on the wall. So his appearance may end
>>up to be fairly innocuous."
>>
>>Ron Wanttaja
>

> Your probably right,zoom has a tendency to overstate the facts.

Wow. I think I want to come to Ohio, sit around country stores, or
bars, or hangars, or wherever and listen to old-timers tell tall tales.
I figure it this way: You, Chuck, have gotta be some kinda benumbed
and habituated from listening to world class tall-taling if you call
what he does "a tendency to overstate the facts." So you musta cut your
teeth listening to some whoppers, that's what I figure.

B.S.

ChuckSlusarczyk
December 7th 03, 02:24 PM
In article >, Ben Sego says...

When I was a kid listening to the grown up's talking about "the War", "Cars I've
owned", "Fights I had" ,"Goils I knew" etc I used to think it was all true. Then
one day my dear old Dad told me that there are 2 kinds of story tellers .Liars
and Bullshi**ers ...never be a liar. zoom is a Liar :-)

Chuck (honestit really happened) S

>Wow. I think I want to come to Ohio, sit around country stores, or
>bars, or hangars, or wherever and listen to old-timers tell tall tales.
> I figure it this way: You, Chuck, have gotta be some kinda benumbed
>and habituated from listening to world class tall-taling if you call
>what he does "a tendency to overstate the facts." So you musta cut your
>teeth listening to some whoppers, that's what I figure.
>
>B.S.

December 9th 03, 02:17 PM
In article <Z9Wyb.278857$ao4.989051@attbi_s51>,
Juan..E.-Jimenez <b*d&5^-@-*b(d)5+.!c#o$m> wrote:
>Don't forget, we're still waiting for the proof you'll never show, Duckboy!
>:)

Don't forget, we're *still* waiting for the proof that YOU'LL never show -- the
proof that you are *not* a liar and a fraud, yourself, Jimmy, baby.

You have repeatedly claimed that Chuck either:
A) Wasn't at SNF at all
B) Was there, but didn't have any vehicle there
C) Was there with a vehicle, but didn't own it.

You made the claim; the onus is on _you_ to provide proof.

If you don't have proof, you're a fraud.

If you're wrong, you're a liar.

Your ONGOING REFUSAL to address this issue goes to _your_ credibility.

At this point, you *don't* have ANY credibility on this issue, and as a
result of -that-, your credibility on _anything_else_ is also called into
question.

And the available evidence says that you're a LIAR AND A FRAUD.

Now, *prove*me*wrong*. If you _CAN_.

Show your proof.

If you can't/won't, you *are* _what_you_claim_ Chuck is.

December 11th 03, 08:08 PM
On Tue, 09 Dec 2003 14:17:22 +0000,
wrote:

:In article <Z9Wyb.278857$ao4.989051@attbi_s51>,
:Juan..E.-Jimenez <b*d&5^-@-*b(d)5+.!c#o$m> wrote:
:>Don't forget, we're still waiting for the proof you'll never show, Duckboy!
:>:)
:>
:>
:
[...]

"Juan Jiminez is a liar and a fraud"

Yes? And your point is?

When you state the obvious, a simple fact that everyone accepts as a
basic part of reality, it's not an argument. At most it's the opening
of an argument, the basis on which you intend to build your point.
"The sun comes up in the east" needs to be followed with a
conclusion, like "THERFORE, you should try to live to the east of
where you work, so the sun will be at your back during your drive to
and from work"

I don't think anyone can disagree with your opening statment, it's
where you go with it that's the question. ;)

ChuckSlusarczyk
December 12th 03, 03:57 AM
jaun has his own Dodge Ram for sale, wonder if the title is in his name ?
LOL!!!

Chuck S RAH-15/1

cj
December 12th 03, 04:24 PM
"ChuckSlusarczyk" > wrote in
message ...
> jaun has his own Dodge Ram for sale, wonder if the title is in his
name ?
> LOL!!!
>
> Chuck S RAH-15/1

Nope - according to his ad in dfw.forsale, he still owes $8,600 on it,
so the "pink slip" would be in the lienholder's name. Maybe he's
jealous that you have title?

- cj

In the last week he's also put up a monitor, a basketball hoop, and a
box of Pergo flooring.

RR Urban
December 12th 03, 09:09 PM
>> jaun has his own Dodge Ram for sale, wonder if the title is in his
>name ?
>> LOL!!!
>>
>> Chuck S RAH-15/1
>>

>Nope - according to his ad in dfw.forsale, he still owes $8,600 on it,
>so the "pink slip" would be in the lienholder's name. Maybe he's
>jealous that you have title?
>
>- cj
>
>In the last week he's also put up a monitor, a basketball hoop, and a
>box of Pergo flooring.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Geez...
How can a guy/gal not like RAH?

Even a DFW total asshole can't escape scrutiny.

Barnyard BOb --

ChuckSlusarczyk
December 13th 03, 02:00 AM
In article >, RR Urban says...

>Even a DFW total asshole can't escape scrutiny.

Hey Unk
I went to the for sale group and sure enough jaun was there and he posted
something that made me fall off my chair.Here it is word for word:

jaun said

I've run into the morons selling speakers from their car in the DFW
Metroplex several times. The last time was in the Sam's parking lot in
Richland Hills. I was refuelling and they came over to offer me some. I told
him I wasn't interested in doing business with them, one of the got ****ed
and make the mistake of getting out of the car. One look at the business end
of the gas pump nozzle and that was the end of that. I called the police but
I don't think they ever caught them. end of quote........

The business end of a gas nozzle??? Gawd what a man!!!LOL!! Wonder how he
defends himself when he's not at a gas station? Probably at the car wash he
could use a water hose.

Then he called the cops .
Boy he sure sounds like the spitting image of his idol zoom.Call the cops and
act tough. Wonder if he told the bad guys to govern themselves accordingly :-)

Just too funny

Chuck S RAH-15/1

Eric Miller
December 13th 03, 04:44 AM
"ChuckSlusarczyk" > wrote in message

> jaun said
>
> One look at the business end of the gas pump nozzle and that was the end
of that.

As opposed to the pleasure end?

I take that back, I don't want to know! =D

Eric

December 14th 03, 03:46 AM
In article >, > wrote:

>I don't think anyone can disagree with your opening statment, it's
>where you go with it that's the question. ;)

It's a follow-up "for the record", to _any_ post he makes, on that subject.
Exactly the same challenge issued to him, as he issued to Chuck.

It is done to ensure that he cannot get away with the 'big lie' approach.

Yeah, its a rehash of 'old news' to the RAH regulars. but it ensures he won't
be able to fool any 'new blood'. Not now, not ever. Safely archived
on Google, for anybody to find, who searches on his name.

Lastly, he *publicly*stated* that he _doesn't_care_ if I call him a liar and a
fraud. So he _can't_ EVER come after me for libel/slander for saying it.

sleepy6
December 15th 03, 12:26 PM
In article s.com>,
says...

>In article >, > wrot
>e:
>>
>>I don't think anyone can disagree with your opening statment, it's
>>where you go with it that's the question. ;)
>>

>It's a follow-up "for the record", to _any_ post he makes, on that sub
>ject.
>Exactly the same challenge issued to him, as he issued to Chuck.
>

>It is done to ensure that he cannot get away with the 'big lie' approa
>ch.
>
>Yeah, its a rehash of 'old news' to the RAH regulars. but it ensures h
>e won't
>be able to fool any 'new blood'. Not now, not ever. Safely archived
>on Google, for anybody to find, who searches on his name.
>
>Lastly, he *publicly*stated* that he _doesn't_care_ if I call him a li
>ar and a
>fraud. So he _can't_ EVER come after me for libel/slander for saying
>it.

As long as Juan refuses to answer the question it sure appears that he
is a liar and a fraud. Maybe the regular posting of the question keeps
him quiet since he hasn't posted much lately:) Keep on posting the
question.

Big John
December 16th 03, 06:48 AM
Chuck

(OT) Sitting in Hospital saw History Channel run again the Junk Yard
Dog (do you get residuals) show. Still funny and pulls the pucker
string a little tight even when you know the outcome. Know you have
posted but which one are you (on the ground :o)

Big John

On 12 Dec 2003 18:00:30 -0800, ChuckSlusarczyk
> wrote:

>In article >, RR Urban says...
>
>>Even a DFW total asshole can't escape scrutiny.
>>
> Hey Unk
>I went to the for sale group and sure enough jaun was there and he posted
>something that made me fall off my chair.Here it is word for word:
>
>__________________________________________________ ____________________________
>
>jaun said
>
>I've run into the morons selling speakers from their car in the DFW
>Metroplex several times. The last time was in the Sam's parking lot in
>Richland Hills. I was refuelling and they came over to offer me some. I told
>him I wasn't interested in doing business with them, one of the got ****ed
>and make the mistake of getting out of the car. One look at the business end
>of the gas pump nozzle and that was the end of that. I called the police but
>I don't think they ever caught them. end of quote........
>

>The business end of a gas nozzle??? Gawd what a man!!!LOL!! Wonder how he
>defends himself when he's not at a gas station? Probably at the car wash he
>could use a water hose.
>
>Then he called the cops .
>Boy he sure sounds like the spitting image of his idol zoom.Call the cops and
>act tough. Wonder if he told the bad guys to govern themselves accordingly :-)
>
>Just too funny
>
>Chuck S RAH-15/1

RR Urban
December 16th 03, 07:23 AM
>Chuck
>
>(OT) Sitting in Hospital saw History Channel run again the Junk Yard
>Dog (do you get residuals) show. Still funny and pulls the pucker
>string a little tight even when you know the outcome. Know you have
>posted but which one are you (on the ground :o)
>
>Big John
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hmmmm.

To borrow a term from the lingerie department...

-- FULL FIGURED --

Barnyard BOb - where's my corset

ChuckSlusarczyk
December 16th 03, 12:00 PM
In article >, Big John says...

>Chuck
>
>(OT) Sitting in Hospital saw History Channel run again the Junk Yard
>Dog (do you get residuals) show. Still funny and pulls the pucker
>string a little tight even when you know the outcome. Know you have
>posted but which one are you (on the ground :o)

Hi John
no I don't get residuals I wish I did :-) If your talking about the episode
where the 3 planes are built ,I was the Judge also known as "cutest fat guy in
aviation...with teeth" LOL!!

In an earlier episode I was the team expert but didn't get to fly then either
and we built gliders. By the way the last time I saw that one our team still won
:-)

Merry Christmas

Chuck (unemployed actor waiting for next part) S

ChuckSlusarczyk
December 16th 03, 12:03 PM
In article >, RR Urban says...

>To borrow a term from the lingerie department...
>
> -- FULL FIGURED --
>

>Barnyard BOb - where's my corset

That's right Unka Bob I'm "BIG BONED" "altitudenally challenged" Too short for
my weight, the worlds tallest midget or the worlds shortest giant.

Chuck (more perogi's please) S

Model Flyer
December 16th 03, 08:54 PM
"ChuckSlusarczyk" > wrote in
message ...
> In article >, RR Urban
says...

> >Even a DFW total asshole can't escape scrutiny.
> >
> Hey Unk
> I went to the for sale group and sure enough jaun was there and he
posted
> something that made me fall off my chair.Here it is word for word:

> The business end of a gas nozzle??? Gawd what a man!!!LOL!! Wonder
how he
> defends himself when he's not at a gas station? Probably at the
car wash he
> could use a water hose.

Without any proof of weapon of any kind "Juan" would try to confuse
them by telling them they had no credability at all and they were
lying when they said they wanted his car or what ever, or he has
Zoomie in the background to back him up and any cop that knows his
usual antics on this NG woud just stand there laughing as he got
himself bashed.:-)
--
---
Cheers,

> Then he called the cops .
> Boy he sure sounds like the spitting image of his idol zoom.Call
the cops and
> act tough. Wonder if he told the bad guys to govern themselves
accordingly :-)

> Just too funny
>
> Chuck S RAH-15/1

Big John
December 17th 03, 04:15 AM
Chuck

Those birds should be taken to the show and flown tomorrow.

I was going to ask about the 'fat' guy but felt not nice to do that
and be wrong <G>

Good show as the British jocks used to say.

Big John

On 16 Dec 2003 04:00:28 -0800, ChuckSlusarczyk
> wrote:

>In article >, Big John says...
>>
>>Chuck
>>
>>(OT) Sitting in Hospital saw History Channel run again the Junk Yard
>>Dog (do you get residuals) show. Still funny and pulls the pucker
>>string a little tight even when you know the outcome. Know you have
>>posted but which one are you (on the ground :o)
>

>Hi John
>no I don't get residuals I wish I did :-) If your talking about the episode
>where the 3 planes are built ,I was the Judge also known as "cutest fat guy in
>aviation...with teeth" LOL!!
>
>In an earlier episode I was the team expert but didn't get to fly then either
>and we built gliders. By the way the last time I saw that one our team still won
>:-)
>
>Merry Christmas
>
>Chuck (unemployed actor waiting for next part) S

ChuckSlusarczyk
December 17th 03, 11:56 AM
In article >, Big John says...

>Chuck
>
>Those birds should be taken to the show and flown tomorrow.
>
>I was going to ask about the 'fat' guy but felt not nice to do that
>and be wrong <G>
>
>Good show as the British jocks used to say.

That won't happen because all the engines were taken off right after the show
..It's my understanding that all 3 planes are in storage. I think the EAA was
trying to arrange to have them at Oshkosh at some time. The planes we built on
the first episode were destroyed on the spot right after filming ...I broke my
heart to see them get chopped up right before my eyes...

Yes it twas a "good show" and I was glad to be a part of both of them.

See ya

Chuck

Google