PDA

View Full Version : Navigation software for laptop

Joe
November 5th 04, 06:32 PM
Hi everyone.

I live in Argentina and have a Garmin GPS II which I would like to use
along with my laptop as a navigation aid. Is there any software I can
use/you can recommed?

Most of the software I found is for PDA, I couldn't find any for
laptops. You advice will be appreciated!

Regards,
Joe

Thomas Borchert
November 5th 04, 09:18 PM
Joe,

www.pocketfms.com - works for both PC and PDA.

--
Thomas Borchert (EDDH)

Tom Jackson
November 5th 04, 10:51 PM
www.oziexplorer.com

"Joe" > wrote in message
om...
> Hi everyone.
>
> I live in Argentina and have a Garmin GPS II which I would like to use
> along with my laptop as a navigation aid. Is there any software I can
> use/you can recommed?
>
> Most of the software I found is for PDA, I couldn't find any for
> laptops. You advice will be appreciated!
>
> Regards,
> Joe

Dean Wilkinson
November 11th 04, 03:40 AM
AirPlan, it covers Argentina

http://www.razorsedgesoft.com/airplan/index.htm

(Joe) wrote in message >...
> Hi everyone.
>
> I live in Argentina and have a Garmin GPS II which I would like to use
> along with my laptop as a navigation aid. Is there any software I can
> use/you can recommed?
>
> Most of the software I found is for PDA, I couldn't find any for
> laptops. You advice will be appreciated!
>
> Regards,
> Joe

Google