PDA

View Full Version : AvMap EKP IV

Almarz
November 28th 04, 02:34 PM
Anyone have PIREPs about this product? Does it contain approaches
that we can study while not yet flying and on the ground? What's your
overall take on it. Jay, is this the one you use?

Hankal
November 29th 04, 12:28 AM
>Anyone have PIREPs about this product? Does it contain approaches
>that we can study while not yet flying and on the ground?

IMHO best handheld GPS. Would not leave home without it.
Hank

Almarz
November 29th 04, 01:14 AM
Approach plates included (or available) in the database?

On 29 Nov 2004 00:28:55 GMT, (Hankal) wrote:

>>Anyone have PIREPs about this product? Does it contain approaches
>>that we can study while not yet flying and on the ground?
>
>IMHO best handheld GPS. Would not leave home without it.
>Hank

Google