PDA

View Full Version : Re: How Many Pilots in the World?

Matt Whiting
December 27th 04, 09:25 PM
RT wrote:

> "Brad Mallard" > wrote in message
>
>>I have came up with a new product for aviation, and I am trying to do my
>>research. I need to know how many licensed pilots are there in the world.
>>have heard from the FAA how many in America, but what about others?
>>
>>Please send reply to my email address, because I don't monitor all these
>>websites.
>

> Riiiight.
>
> You want to try to sell stuff but are too damn lazy to "monitor all these
> websites."
>
> You loser - you have not posted to a single solitary website. (But 6
> ngs)
>
> "I need to know how many licensed pilots are there in the world"
>
> 127, ok?
> Happy now?
>

> (Jesus - anyone so arrogantly pig-ignorant and lazy HAS to be a Yank)

Nah, the accent in the writing was definitely Aussie or maybe Brit,
sometimes hard to tell the different.

Matt

Chris
December 27th 04, 10:03 PM
"Matt Whiting" > wrote in message
> RT wrote:
>
>> "Brad Mallard" > wrote in message
>>
>>>I have came up with a new product for aviation, and I am trying to do my
>>>research. I need to know how many licensed pilots are there in the world.
>>>have heard from the FAA how many in America, but what about others?
>>>
>>>Please send reply to my email address, because I don't monitor all these
>>>websites.
>>

>> Riiiight.
>>
>> You want to try to sell stuff but are too damn lazy to "monitor all these
>> websites."
>>
>> You loser - you have not posted to a single solitary website. (But 6
>> ngs)
>>
>> "I need to know how many licensed pilots are there in the world"
>>
>> 127, ok?
>> Happy now?
>>

>> (Jesus - anyone so arrogantly pig-ignorant and lazy HAS to be a Yank)
>
> Nah, the accent in the writing was definitely Aussie or maybe Brit,
> sometimes hard to tell the different.

Brits are not named Brad

Ben Hallert
February 5th 05, 05:06 PM
I read somewhere that 2/10ths of 1% of the US population are pilots. I
guess that works out to something like 600,000 pilots here?

Capt. 'Wild' Bill Kelso, USAAC
February 7th 05, 04:12 PM
Ben Hallert wrote:

> I read somewhere that 2/10ths of 1% of the US population are pilots. I
> guess that works out to something like 600,000 pilots here?

yeah, but only 3 outta 2 pilots are dislexic ;)

Bill

Google