PDA

View Full Version : US Airspace and Airport Data Update

2KA
October 16th 10, 05:41 AM
Updated US airspace information for the charting cycle effective 23
September , 2010 is now (a little belatedly) available on my website
at http://www.soaringdata.info. Due to some technical difficulties,
it hasn't yet been posted on the airspace section of the Worldwide
Soaring Turnpoint Exchange, but that should be rectified shortly.

The interactive airport and turnpoint file generator on my site has
also been updated with data from the September charting cycle. Both
the airspace and airport information are completely free of charge,
and freely redistributable.

Sorry again about being a bit late with this one. I always get behind
during the soaring season, and we've had a nice fall in Utah.

Happy Downloading!

Lynn Alley
"2KA"

John Leibacher