PDA

View Full Version : REQ: Huey Tailbooms

Ralph D.
October 25th 10, 03:31 AM
It would be helpful to a project my kid is working on if we could see some
close-ups of Huey tailbooms that sport the 6 inch United States Army in the
60's and 70's style black font.

Whatever you've got would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Morgans[_2_]
November 5th 10, 12:57 AM
"DAN" > wrote

> Not really a close up, but an action shot.
> Hope this helps

That sure as hell is an action shot!

Happen to know what the action in that shot is all about?
--
Jim in NC

John Szalay[_2_]
November 5th 10, 03:54 PM
"Morgans" > wrote in news:lEIAo.11205$Ou2.7183
@newsfe20.iad:

> "DAN" > wrote
>
>> Not really a close up, but an action shot.
>> Hope this helps
>
> That sure as hell is an action shot!
>
> Happen to know what the action in that shot is all about?

Going to have to dig up the reference, but IIRC:
it was a flight to pick up a injured crewman that had
a crushed hand..

been a lot of years..

Jeffrey Hamilton
November 10th 10, 10:04 PM
DAN wrote:
> Some background on ATCs, with and without helipad
>
> <http://www.militaryfactory.com/ships/detail.asp?ship_id=Armored-Troop-Carrier-ATC>
>
> Click on the picture for a series of photos

A very interesting set of pictures, I've never seen an ATC before. Thankyou
for posting this.

cheers......Jeff

Google