View Full Version : Mystery Glider

Roger Fowler[_2_]
October 26th 10, 05:27 PM
Anyone have any idea what this is?

http://www.eaa.org/experimenter/articles/2010-10_mystery.asp

Roger

vontresc
October 26th 10, 06:18 PM
On Oct 26, 11:27*am, Roger Fowler > wrote:
> Anyone have any idea what this is?
>
> http://www.eaa.org/experimenter/articles/2010-10_mystery.asp
>
> Roger

I think that's the glider on the VSA calendar for October.

Pete

Paul Remde
October 26th 10, 10:21 PM
Hi,

You are correct that it is the glider on the October page of the VSA
calendar. But the text description on the back page of the calendar states
that the glider and pilot are unknown.

I also noticed that Raul Blacksten (glider history expert) is referenced on
the EAA web article in the link below. If Raul doesn't know what it is, it
may be tough to figure out.

Paul Remde

"vontresc" > wrote in message
On Oct 26, 11:27 am, Roger Fowler > wrote:
> Anyone have any idea what this is?
>
> http://www.eaa.org/experimenter/articles/2010-10_mystery.asp
>
> Roger

I think that's the glider on the VSA calendar for October.

Pete

Juan
October 27th 10, 05:05 PM
On Oct 26, 5:21*pm, "Paul Remde" > wrote:
> Hi,
>
> You are correct that it is the glider on the October page of the VSA
> calendar. *But the text description on the back page of the calendar states
> that the glider and pilot are unknown.
>
> I also noticed that Raul Blacksten (glider history expert) is referenced on
> the EAA web article in the link below. *If Raul doesn't know what it is, it
> may be tough to figure out.
>
> Paul Remde
>
> "vontresc" > wrote in message

> On Oct 26, 11:27 am, Roger Fowler > wrote:
>
> > Anyone have any idea what this is?
>
> >http://www.eaa.org/experimenter/articles/2010-10_mystery.asp
>
> > Roger
>
> I think that's the glider on the VSA calendar for October.
>
> Pete

It's pictured in the edition of the VSA newsletter previous to the
current one. I have to find it...

Juan

jb92563
October 28th 10, 12:30 AM
On Oct 26, 9:27*am, Roger Fowler > wrote:
> Anyone have any idea what this is?
>
> http://www.eaa.org/experimenter/articles/2010-10_mystery.asp
>
> Roger

My guess is its and original design that never had more than one
built, probably not named either.

I could not find it anywhere online or otherwise.

I looks a bit like a collection of ideas from other designs of that
era in the 30's to 40's.

Ray

Google