PDA

View Full Version : Re: GREAT READING - NOV GLIDING INTERNATIONAL

Bruno[_2_]
October 30th 10, 09:16 PM
I am thinking of subscribing. Are past issues made available online?
I am really interested in getting this November's issue. If I
subscribed now could I still get it?

Thanks,
Bruno - B4

mike
October 31st 10, 01:29 AM
On Oct 30, 2:16*pm, Bruno > wrote:
> I am thinking of subscribing. *Are past issues made available online?
> I am really interested in getting this November's issue. *If I
> subscribed now could I still get it?
>
> Thanks,
> Bruno - B4

I began a subscription two months ago and asked for the most current
issue and the one prior, I received both.

Mike "0"

Dan[_6_]
October 31st 10, 03:35 PM
On Oct 30, 5:29*pm, mike > wrote:
> On Oct 30, 2:16*pm, Bruno > wrote:
>
> > I am thinking of subscribing. *Are past issues made available online?
> > I am really interested in getting this November's issue. *If I
> > subscribed now could I still get it?
>
> > Thanks,
> > Bruno - B4
>
> I began a subscription two months ago and asked for the most current
> issue and the one prior, I received both.
>
> Mike "0"

Bruno,
It's a great magazine, I always enjoy each issue
You'll love it. Ask John for some back issues, I'm sure he can fix
you right up.

Dan
WO

MickiMinner
October 31st 10, 08:35 PM

> > I began a subscription two months ago and asked for the most current
> > issue and the one prior, I received both.
>
> > Mike "0"
>
> Bruno,
> It's a great magazine, I always enjoy each issue
> You'll love it. *Ask John for some back issues, I'm sure he can fix
> you right up.
>
> Dan
> WO

When I subscribed, (without asking) I received the current issue as
well as the one previous....I thought that was a really NICE
touch...getting the past two issues automatically!
I agree, I really really like this magazine. It's really good and
informative, and the photography is also excellent. micki

Google