PDA

View Full Version : FS Moritz II Split Wheel 210 x 65

.[_3_]
October 31st 10, 01:03 AM
For sale Moritz alum 210 x 65 split wheel. Used on tailwheel on ASW27
for about 18 months. I have upgraded to a brass wheel (heavier) to
shift my CG back so I no longer need this wheel.

Excellent condition. Cost new is about $225, asking $125 shipped in
US.

pat
September 1st 12, 05:24 AM

On Sunday, 31 October 2010 13:03:11 UTC+13, . wrote:
> For sale Moritz alum 210 x 65 split wheel. Used on tailwheel on ASW27
> for about 18 months. I have upgraded to a brass wheel (heavier) to
> shift my CG back so I no longer need this wheel.
>
> Excellent condition. Cost new is about $225, asking $125 shipped in
> US.

Hi There; where did you get the brass tail wheel for your 27?
Patrick

September 1st 12, 02:08 PM
An option is to keep your factory wheel for when you sell the 27, then sell the brass wheel. I don't know if our casual wheel changes are FAA legal or not.

JohnDeRosa
September 4th 12, 05:22 PM
Brass tail wheels are also available on Wings and Wheels.
http://www.wingsandwheels.com/page32.htm ==> towards the bottom

Tim Mara
September 4th 12, 11:20 PM
I have several of these in stock if you arte looking for either 210x65 or
200x50 sizes call me
thanks
tim
Please visit the Wings & Wheels website at www.wingsandwheels.com

"pat" > wrote in message

> On Sunday, 31 October 2010 13:03:11 UTC+13, . wrote:
>> For sale Moritz alum 210 x 65 split wheel. Used on tailwheel on ASW27
>> for about 18 months. I have upgraded to a brass wheel (heavier) to
>> shift my CG back so I no longer need this wheel.
>>
>> Excellent condition. Cost new is about $225, asking $125 shipped in
>> US.
>
> Hi There; where did you get the brass tail wheel for your 27?
> Patrick

Google