PDA

View Full Version : God The Father 1-14-02

mier
November 9th 10, 02:41 AM
God The Father says,
" In the creation of human life I had a Great Purpose, and in this
Love for this Creation I place a Soul, a Portion of Me, so that each
human being will automatically know I Exist, and all things they
think, practice or partake in, My Connecting Link to them — the Soul —
tells Me."

REVELATION DELIVERED THROUGH FRANCES M. KLUG
ON JANUARY 14,2002 AT 12:43 P.M.

GOD THE FATHER

"It will be difficult for many who read these Words to believe that
these Words are Mine, that I would speak at a time such as this is,
through one small voice, one small body, but one totally dedicated to
The Divine.

I am your Heavenly Father. I have given to the world a Blessing
Greater than the human mind can comprehend. It is Important, All that
has been delivered through this Gift — Some Mine — and Many from the
Saints Who are Here with Me.

Though this Great Miracle of My Divine Love is difficult for some
to understand or to believe or to accept, is a sadness, but
nonetheless, it is only their protection for themselves that they feel
it could not be, it could not happen that, I, The Creator, would speak
through one human voice.

In the creation of human life I had a Great Purpose, and in this
Love for this Creation I place a Soul, a Portion of Me, so that each
human being will automatically know I Exist, and all things they
think, practice or partake in, My Connecting Link to them — the Soul —
tells Me.

My Words will be difficult for some, because they cannot
comprehend a Divine Being, but nonetheless, this Gift of My Divine
Love, Instructing in so many ways, so many times, so much of My Love,
must be seen for the Closeness I Am to every living human being.

As I speak it is to let you know I created human life for a Goal
that is above any other goal that human life could reach. I beseech
you, I plead with you, ‘Return your Soul to Me.’"

Saint Joseph's Hill Of Hope
Brea, California 92822 U.S.A.
www.TheMiracleOfStJoseph.org
All Revelations are delivered spontaneously
and continuously as witnessed by all those present at the time.
Copyright 1996 FMK
This is used with the permission of the copyright holder.

Google