PDA

View Full Version : Vent Window Source??

Roger Fowler[_2_]
November 9th 10, 12:35 PM
Anyone know of a source for a tinted vent window? The canopy originally
came from Thermotec, but they don't return calls or e-mail.

Thanks in advance,
Roger

November 9th 10, 03:50 PM
On Nov 9, 4:35*am, Roger Fowler > wrote:
> Anyone know of a source for a tinted vent window? *The canopy originally
> came from Thermotec, but they don't return calls or e-mail.
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Roger

Try here, they are the best for sliding windows IMO...

http://www.mecaplex.ch/

I bought a Mecaplex tinted vent window by accident, you may not get
the tint you want, and that can be an appearance issue. Perhaps
consider an automotive style tinted film, that matches your canopy.

Aerodyne

Tim Mara
November 9th 10, 03:58 PM
I can get tinted side wndows from Mecaplex and also have our ouwn made for
us now but matching the tint might be a problem...it all depends on who made
the canopy you need the tinted window for...the manufacturerrs all use
acrylic from different sources.
let me know and maybe I can help
tim
Please visit the Wings & Wheels website at www.wingsandwheels.com

"Roger Fowler" > wrote in message
> Anyone know of a source for a tinted vent window? The canopy originally
> came from Thermotec, but they don't return calls or e-mail.
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Roger

> signature database 5604 (20101109) __________

> http://www.eset.com

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5604 (20101109) __________

http://www.eset.com

Dave Nadler
November 10th 10, 01:39 AM
On Nov 9, 7:35*am, Roger Fowler > wrote:
> Anyone know of a source for a tinted vent window? *The canopy originally
> came from Thermotec, but they don't return calls or e-mail.
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Roger

Careful, these windows are not necessarily interchangeable
across manufacturers, for example you can't mix-and-match
Mecaplex and Weiss parts...

Hope that helps,
Best Regards, Dave

Google