PDA

View Full Version : Special Issuance Delays

Hap[_2_]
November 11th 10, 09:11 PM
Although my AME submitted all required specification paperwork for a
SI which was received by the FAA Medical Office in a timely manner
(Requested to be sent on August 1-received Aug 16), and my current SI
expired on Sept 30th, it's now been 86 days late.
A few calls to the FAA yielded only that all my paperwork had been
received and was complete; and that there were many applications under
review and apparently a shortage of personnel.
Has anyone else needing an SI been experiencing similar delay?

Google