PDA

View Full Version : Re: Hidden Tesla Technological System

Mark4[_2_]
November 16th 10, 06:49 PM
On Tue, 16 Nov 2010 06:36:43 -0500, J.B. Wood wrote:

> On 11/16/2010 12:09 AM, thhissux wrote:
>> Has anyone ever heard of Tesla having designed two entirely different
>> systems of technology within one basic hardware design. That is the
>> one we use now with AC polyphase system and another "hidden" system of
>> application which uses the same hardware and terminology but is of a
>> "non-electrical" energy. The non-electrical component being present in
>> the electrical but in this other one specifically isolated and freed
>> from the movement of electrons. It's interesting because when I looked
>> at both I realized that the other would function just the same with
>> minor adjustments to all of our existing hardware. Could we have a
>> hidden potential technology just waiting to be used and applied to our
>> current electrical grid? While reading his paper "Experiments With
>> Alternate Currents Of High Potential And High Frequency" you could
>> just as easily think he was describing one type of technology when in
>> reality a concealed second meaning was being described as well in
>> which if one had the "key" would unveil a new realm of possibilities.
>
> Hello, and Nikola Tesla, while arguably one of the world's great
> inventors, is often associated with, for lack of a better term,
> fantastic/sci-fi devices. Tesla himself is partly to blame since he
> made claims for some of his more exotic devices (e.g. a handheld
> oscillator that could bring down a bridge) that were never demonstrated.
> Another problem is that biographies on Tesla (e.g. Margaret Cheney's
> book) aren't written by folks with sufficient technical knowledge IMO to
> separate the wheat from the chaff. Whether or not this is a deliberate
> attempt to sell more books I can't say. Kind of like the Syfy channel's
> "Ghost Hunters" show. Is it really science or more for pure
> entertainment? (The hosts are Roto-Rooter plumbers by day if that means
> anything.)
>
> As any EE like myself knows, Tesla's contributions to A.C. power
> generation, distribution and utilization are real, practical, and
> well-documented. A unit for magnetic flux density takes his name. His
> experiments in high-frequency A.C. also added to our knowledge of
> electrophysics. Can't we just let it go at that and let the man RIP?
> Sincerely,

Only an idiot would claim that. I for one have fully solved Tesla and
letting him RIP would NOT be what he wanted.

Here is my Ode To Tesla.

http://tinyurl.com/35fwrgr

Mark4

Echidna
November 16th 10, 06:56 PM
On Tue, 16 Nov 2010 13:49:27 -0500, Mark4 wrote:

> On Tue, 16 Nov 2010 06:36:43 -0500, J.B. Wood wrote:
>
>> On 11/16/2010 12:09 AM, thhissux wrote:
>>> Has anyone ever heard of Tesla having designed two entirely different
>>> systems of technology within one basic hardware design. That is the
>>> one we use now with AC polyphase system and another "hidden" system of
>>> application which uses the same hardware and terminology but is of a
>>> "non-electrical" energy. The non-electrical component being present in
>>> the electrical but in this other one specifically isolated and freed
>>> from the movement of electrons. It's interesting because when I looked
>>> at both I realized that the other would function just the same with
>>> minor adjustments to all of our existing hardware. Could we have a
>>> hidden potential technology just waiting to be used and applied to our
>>> current electrical grid? While reading his paper "Experiments With
>>> Alternate Currents Of High Potential And High Frequency" you could
>>> just as easily think he was describing one type of technology when in
>>> reality a concealed second meaning was being described as well in
>>> which if one had the "key" would unveil a new realm of possibilities.
>>
>> Hello, and Nikola Tesla, while arguably one of the world's great
>> inventors, is often associated with, for lack of a better term,
>> fantastic/sci-fi devices. Tesla himself is partly to blame since he
>> made claims for some of his more exotic devices (e.g. a handheld
>> oscillator that could bring down a bridge) that were never demonstrated.
>> Another problem is that biographies on Tesla (e.g. Margaret Cheney's
>> book) aren't written by folks with sufficient technical knowledge IMO to
>> separate the wheat from the chaff. Whether or not this is a deliberate
>> attempt to sell more books I can't say. Kind of like the Syfy channel's
>> "Ghost Hunters" show. Is it really science or more for pure
>> entertainment? (The hosts are Roto-Rooter plumbers by day if that means
>> anything.)
>>
>> As any EE like myself knows, Tesla's contributions to A.C. power
>> generation, distribution and utilization are real, practical, and
>> well-documented. A unit for magnetic flux density takes his name. His
>> experiments in high-frequency A.C. also added to our knowledge of
>> electrophysics. Can't we just let it go at that and let the man RIP?
>> Sincerely,
>
> Only an idiot would claim that. I for one have fully solved Tesla and
> letting him RIP would NOT be what he wanted.
>
> Here is my Ode To Tesla.
>
> http://tinyurl.com/35fwrgr
>
> Mark4

Hey, that's pretty good, mark. Hard hat's off.
--
Michael
"My zero to your power of 10 equals nothing at all."

Ari Silverstein
November 16th 10, 06:58 PM
On Tue, 16 Nov 2010 13:56:43 -0500, Echidna wrote:

>> Only an idiot would claim that. I for one have fully solved Tesla and
>> letting him RIP would NOT be what he wanted.
>>
>> Here is my Ode To Tesla.
>>
>> http://tinyurl.com/35fwrgr
>>
>> Mark4
>
> Hey, that's pretty good, mark. Hard hat's off.

Is that Tammy, Mark(ie)4?

*larf*
--
A fireside chat not with Ari!
http://tr.im/holj

Mark4[_2_]
November 16th 10, 07:02 PM
On Tue, 16 Nov 2010 13:58:12 -0500, Ari Silverstein wrote:

> On Tue, 16 Nov 2010 13:56:43 -0500, Echidna wrote:
>

>>> Only an idiot would claim that. I for one have fully solved Tesla and
>>> letting him RIP would NOT be what he wanted.
>>>
>>> Here is my Ode To Tesla.
>>>
>>> http://tinyurl.com/35fwrgr
>>>
>>> Mark4
>>
>> Hey, that's pretty good, mark. Hard hat's off.
>
> Is that Tammy, Mark(ie)4?
>
> *larf*

I don't have time for Usenet anymore. My solar business calls.

It says: "Call to Duty- Black Ops is all_the_rage!"

Mark X-Box King

Google