PDA

View Full Version : Jim Pennino was a pinhead afterall

Mark IV
December 1st 10, 04:19 PM
DETROIT -- The first mass-market electric vehicles are about to go on
sale in selected cities, kicking off the beginning of a wave of new
green vehicles hitting showrooms over the coming year.

The Chevrolet Volt, from General Motors, and the Leaf, from Nissan,
both launching in December, are just the beginning of the
electrification trend. At least eight hybrids and 12 plug-in electric
cars in every price range are planned for 2011, with another batch of
electric vehicles (EVs) expected in 2012.

The rollout of these vehicles will be regional, starting with
California and a handful of other states, including New York, Texas,
Washington, Oregon, Arizona and Tennessee, among others. It could be
several years before EVs are readily available across America.

---
Electric airplanes are next. It's inevitable.
We're running out of oil.

---
Mark IV
"nobody can modify a LSA" - Jim Pennino
" anyone may modify an LSA"- Faa

December 1st 10, 06:00 PM
Mark IV > wrote:
> DETROIT -- The first mass-market electric vehicles are about to go on
> sale in selected cities, kicking off the beginning of a wave of new
> green vehicles hitting showrooms over the coming year.

"are about to"

> The Chevrolet Volt, from General Motors, and the Leaf, from Nissan,
> both launching in December, are just the beginning of the
> electrification trend. At least eight hybrids and 12 plug-in electric
> cars in every price range are planned for 2011, with another batch of
> electric vehicles (EVs) expected in 2012.

"expected"

> The rollout of these vehicles will be regional, starting with
> California and a handful of other states, including New York, Texas,
> Washington, Oregon, Arizona and Tennessee, among others. It could be
> several years before EVs are readily available across America.

"It could be"

> ---
> Electric airplanes are next. It's inevitable.

Nope.

> We're running out of oil.

Nope.

Meanwhile in the real world:

"Sales of Tata Motors' Nano, the world's cheapest car, plunged by 85% in
November compared with a year earlier, the Indian carmaker has said."

"The carmaker also said that sales of its Jaguar Land Rover-branded models
"continued their upward trend"."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-11886940

The lesson in this:

Non-performing **** boxes don't sell while real cars do.

Aren't you supposed to out supervising solar installations or something?

--
Jim Pennino

Remove .spam.sux to reply.

Mark4[_2_]
December 1st 10, 07:08 PM
On Wed, 1 Dec 2010 18:00:20 -0000, wrote:

> Mark IV > wrote:
>> DETROIT -- The first mass-market electric vehicles are about to go on
>> sale in selected cities, kicking off the beginning of a wave of new
>> green vehicles hitting showrooms over the coming year.
>
> "are about to"
>
>> The Chevrolet Volt, from General Motors, and the Leaf, from Nissan,
>> both launching in December, are just the beginning of the
>> electrification trend. At least eight hybrids and 12 plug-in electric
>> cars in every price range are planned for 2011, with another batch of
>> electric vehicles (EVs) expected in 2012.
>
> "expected"
>
>> The rollout of these vehicles will be regional, starting with
>> California and a handful of other states, including New York, Texas,
>> Washington, Oregon, Arizona and Tennessee, among others. It could be
>> several years before EVs are readily available across America.
>
> "It could be"
>
>> ---
>> Electric airplanes are next. It's inevitable.
>
> Nope.
>
>> We're running out of oil.
>
> Nope.
>
> Meanwhile in the real world:
>
> "Sales of Tata Motors' Nano, the world's cheapest car, plunged by 85% in
> November compared with a year earlier, the Indian carmaker has said."
>
> "The carmaker also said that sales of its Jaguar Land Rover-branded models
> "continued their upward trend"."
>
> http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-11886940
>
> The lesson in this:
>
> Non-performing **** boxes don't sell while real cars do.
>
> Aren't you supposed to out supervising solar installations or something?

Go to HELL Pinhead, I own a patent on a SW pointing only compass.

You?
---
Mark IV
"nobody can modify a LSA" - Jim Pennino
" anyone may modify an LSA"- Faa
--
https://twitter.com/CorruptNutsac
http://gayincarolina.jottit.com/my_main_squeeze

December 1st 10, 08:39 PM
Mark4 > wrote:

> Go to HELL Pinhead, I own a patent on a SW pointing only compass.

Idiot.

--
Jim Pennino

Remove .spam.sux to reply.

Mark IV
December 1st 10, 11:47 PM
On Dec 1, 3:39*pm, wrote:
> Mark4 > wrote:
> > Go to HELL Pinhead, I own a patent on a SW pointing only compass.
>
> Idiot.
>
> --
> Jim Pennino
>
> Remove .spam.sux to reply.

Something we CAN agree on. Yes, that forger is an
idiot.

---
Mark IV

December 2nd 10, 12:18 AM
Mark IV > wrote:
> On Dec 1, 3:39Â*pm, wrote:
>> Mark4 > wrote:
>> > Go to HELL Pinhead, I own a patent on a SW pointing only compass.
>>
>> Idiot.
>>
>> --
>> Jim Pennino
>>
>> Remove .spam.sux to reply.
>
> Something we CAN agree on. Yes, that forger is an
> idiot.
>
> ---
> Mark IV

Anyone posting as "Mark ***" is an idiot.

--
Jim Pennino

Remove .spam.sux to reply.

Mark IV
December 2nd 10, 12:39 PM
On Dec 1, 7:18*pm, wrote:
> Mark IV > wrote:
>
> >> Idiot.
>
> >> --
> >> Jim Pennino
>
> >> Remove .spam.sux to reply.
>
> > Something we CAN agree on. Yes, that forger is an
> > idiot.
>
> > ---
> > Mark IV
>
> Anyone posting as "Mark ***" is an idiot.
>
> --
> Jim Pennino
>
> Remove .spam.sux to reply.- Hide quoted text -

All statements fall into 3 categories:

1. things which can be proven
2. things which cannot be proven
3. opinions

Opinions are relative. Lies cannot be proven, yet may
also not be disproven. Facts cannot be disproven,
yet also may not be proven. Opinions may be facts,
may be lies, may be disproven, or may be proven.

An electric plane would be easier to maintain,
cheaper to operate, quieter, and have more torque.
That's a fact, so it's also my opinion.

If you respond to the name "mark" and don't
know which person you're talking to, then it's
impossible to maintain a continuity of progression,
or reasonable expectation of intended conveyance.
That's a fact.

Many FBO flight schools don't want to bother
with Light Sport instruction, because they make
less money, and don't want the liablility of
sending a low-hour certificated pilot off into the
sky. That's an opinion.

---
Mark IV

December 2nd 10, 05:05 PM
Mark IV > wrote:
> On Dec 1, 7:18Â*pm, wrote:
>> Mark IV > wrote:

>> > Something we CAN agree on. Yes, that forger is an
>> > idiot.
>>
>> > ---
>> > Mark IV
>>
>> Anyone posting as "Mark ***" is an idiot.
>>
>> --
>> Jim Pennino
>>
>> Remove .spam.sux to reply.- Hide quoted text -

> All statements fall into 3 categories:
>
> 1. things which can be proven
> 2. things which cannot be proven
> 3. opinions

Babble.

> Opinions are relative. Lies cannot be proven, yet may
> also not be disproven. Facts cannot be disproven,
> yet also may not be proven. Opinions may be facts,
> may be lies, may be disproven, or may be proven.

More babble.

> An electric plane would be easier to maintain,
> cheaper to operate, quieter, and have more torque.
> That's a fact, so it's also my opinion.

It is also arm waving speculation.

> If you respond to the name "mark" and don't
> know which person you're talking to, then it's
> impossible to maintain a continuity of progression,
> or reasonable expectation of intended conveyance.

Who cares?

> That's a fact.

Hardly.

> Many FBO flight schools don't want to bother
> with Light Sport instruction, because they make
> less money, and don't want the liablility of
> sending a low-hour certificated pilot off into the
> sky. That's an opinion.

Since there is a market for light sport instruction that isn't interested
in recreational or private instruction, many flight schools are smart
enough to realize that "less" money is preferable to no money.

Also those schools are smart enough to know that they can instruct for
any certification applicable to piston airplanes in an appropriately
equiped LSA.

--
Jim Pennino

Remove .spam.sux to reply.

Mark4[_2_]
December 2nd 10, 06:57 PM
On Thu, 2 Dec 2010 00:18:59 -0000, wrote:

> Mark IV > wrote:
>>>
>>> Idiot.
>>>
>>> --
>>> Jim Pennino
>>>
>>> Remove .spam.sux to reply.
>>
>> Something we CAN agree on. Yes, that forger is an
>> idiot.
>>
>> ---
>> Mark IV
>
> Anyone posting as "Mark ***" is an idiot.

Agreed.

*LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL*
--
https://twitter.com/CorruptNutsac
http://gayincarolina.jottit.com/my_main_squeeze

Mark IV
December 2nd 10, 08:27 PM
On Dec 2, 12:05*pm, wrote:
> Mark IV > wrote:

> >> Anyone posting as "Mark ***" is an idiot.
>
> >> --
> >> Jim Pennino
>
> >> Remove .spam.sux to reply.- Hide quoted text -

> > All statements fall into 3 categories:
>
> > 1. things which can be proven
> > 2. things which cannot be proven
> > 3. opinions
>
> Babble.

It is a fact that that is a lie, and an opinion.
Therefore you are wrong.

> > Opinions are relative. Lies cannot be proven, yet may
> > also not be disproven. Facts cannot be disproven,
> > yet also may not be proven. Opinions may be facts,
> > may be lies, may be disproven, or may be proven.
>
> More babble.

Another lie and opinion. I can prove it. That is a fact.
Therefore you are wrong.

> > An electric plane would be easier to maintain,
> > cheaper to operate, quieter, and have more torque.
> > That's a fact, so it's also my opinion.
>
> It is also...

Therefore you concede that I am right.

>arm waving speculation.

> That is a lie, and your opinion. It cannot be
proven or disproven.

> > If you respond to the name "mark" and don't
> > know which person you're talking to, then it's
> > impossible to maintain a continuity of progression,
> > or reasonable expectation of intended conveyance.
>
> Who cares?

I do not know. That is a fact.

> > That's a fact.
>
> Hardly.

That is a lie. I can prove it.

> > Many FBO flight schools don't want to bother
> > with Light Sport instruction, because they make
> > less money, and don't want the liablility of
> > sending a low-hour certificated pilot off into the
> > sky. That's an opinion.
>
> Since there is a market for light sport instruction

That is a fact. It can be proven.

> that isn't interested in recreational or private instruction,

Light sport certification has no category seperately
designated as LightSport Recreational Pilot. You are
either training for Light Sport Certification, or you aren't.
That is a fact.

Instruction can be private (one student with a personally
designated instructor) or academic (instruction by a
school) That is a fact.

>many flight schools are smart
> enough to realize that "less" money is preferable to no money.

That is your opinion. Based on liablility and my
personal observations, my opinion differs. Only a
roster check can prove the numbers. That's a fact.

> Also those schools are smart enough to know that they can instruct for
> any certification applicable to piston airplanes in an appropriately
> equiped LSA.

"All those schools" is a reference to your statement, "many
flight schools". This is self citation. You haven't addressed
the crux of the issue...liability of the CFI. Now, few to none
is the number of schools with an IFR equipped Lightsport
airplane.

---
Mark IV

> --
> Jim Pennino
>
> Remove .spam.sux to reply.- Hide quoted text -

December 2nd 10, 10:18 PM
Mark IV > wrote:
> On Dec 2, 12:05Â*pm, wrote:

<snip piles of babble>

>> Since there is a market for light sport instruction
>
> That is a fact. It can be proven.
>
>> that isn't interested in recreational or private instruction,
>
> Light sport certification has no category seperately
> designated as LightSport Recreational Pilot. You are
> either training for Light Sport Certification, or you aren't.
> That is a fact.
>
> Instruction can be private (one student with a personally
> designated instructor) or academic (instruction by a
> school) That is a fact.

The other certifications that could be done in a LSA aircraft are
recreational pilot, private pilot, commercial pilot, as well as a
several ratings.

>>many flight schools are smart
>> enough to realize that "less" money is preferable to no money.
>
> That is your opinion. Based on liablility and my
> personal observations, my opinion differs. Only a
> roster check can prove the numbers. That's a fact.

Nope, it is common business sense.

There is no difference in liablility for a flight school in training for
light sport, recreational, private, or commercial pilot.

<snip remaining igrnorant babble>

--
Jim Pennino

Remove .spam.sux to reply.

Mark IV
December 2nd 10, 11:56 PM
On Dec 2, 5:18*pm, wrote:
> Mark IV > wrote:
> > On Dec 2, 12:05*pm, wrote:
>
> <snip piles of babble>

That's right. If you can't win...erase.

> >> Since there is a market for light sport instruction
>
> > That is a fact. It can be proven.
>
> >> that isn't interested in recreational or private instruction,
>
> > Light sport certification has no category seperately
> > designated as LightSport Recreational Pilot. You are
> > either training for Light Sport Certification, or you aren't.
> > That is a fact.
>
> > Instruction can be private (one student with a personally
> > designated instructor) or academic (instruction by a
> > school) That is a fact.
>
> The other certifications that could be done in a LSA aircraft are
> recreational pilot, private pilot, commercial pilot, as well as a
> several ratings.

And this changes my answer how?

> >>many flight schools are smart
> >> enough to realize that "less" money is preferable to no money.
>
> > That is your opinion. Based on liablility and my
> > personal observations, my opinion differs. Only a
> > roster check can prove the numbers. That's a fact.
>
> Nope, it is common business sense.

It's stupid business sense. See below.

> There is no difference in liablility for a flight school in training for
> light sport, recreational, private, or commercial pilot.

Shows what you don't know. Have you ever actually
been in a real airplane?

You see no difference in risk to a pilot, or possible liability
to the flight school, between a 20 hour student off
on his own, and a 1500 hour commercial pilot?

> <snip remaining igrnorant babble>

What's igrnorant?

So you're back to snipping where I prove you
wrong again?

Ok. You're unworthy of debate and acting
childish again. Go back to selling Christmas
trees, or picking up bottles. Whatever.

---
Mark IV
American Pilot

> --
> Jim Pennino
>
> Remove .spam.sux to reply.

December 3rd 10, 12:11 AM
Mark IV > wrote:
> On Dec 2, 5:18Â*pm, wrote:
>> Mark IV > wrote:
>> > On Dec 2, 12:05Â*pm, wrote:

<snip piles of babble>

>> > Light sport certification has no category seperately
>> > designated as LightSport Recreational Pilot. You are
>> > either training for Light Sport Certification, or you aren't.
>> > That is a fact.
>>
>> > Instruction can be private (one student with a personally
>> > designated instructor) or academic (instruction by a
>> > school) That is a fact.
>>
>> The other certifications that could be done in a LSA aircraft are
>> recreational pilot, private pilot, commercial pilot, as well as a
>> several ratings.
>
> And this changes my answer how?

It shows you haven't the slightest clue what classes of pilot certification
exist and thay your babble about "personally designated instructor" is just
that, babble.

<snip more babble>

> You see no difference in risk to a pilot, or possible liability
> to the flight school, between a 20 hour student off
> on his own, and a 1500 hour commercial pilot?

If the flight school has been following all the rules, it has no liability
for the pilot's actions, it is all on the pilot.

> What's igrnorant?

Everything you post.

<snip remaining babble>

--
Jim Pennino

Remove .spam.sux to reply.

December 3rd 10, 12:22 AM
Mark IV > wrote:

> Mark IV
> American Pilot

Mark flying his airplane.

http://shop.mobileation.com/Red-Baron-Pedal-Plane?sc=9&category=362

--
Jim Pennino

Remove .spam.sux to reply.

Phil
December 3rd 10, 08:14 PM
On Thu, 2 Dec 2010 15:56:00 -0800 (PST), Mark IV wrote:

> What's igrnorant?

I don't know, what is i-g-r-n-o-r-a-n-t?

> So you're back to snipping where I prove you
> wrong again?

You are amazing.

> Ok. You're unworthy of debate and acting
> childish again. Go back to selling Christmas
> trees, or picking up bottles. Whatever.
>
> ---
> Mark IV
> American Pilot

Pilot?

ID yourself then via your license info.

Phil

Mark IV[_2_]
December 3rd 10, 08:16 PM
On Fri, 3 Dec 2010 00:22:08 -0000, wrote:

> Mark IV > wrote:
>
>> Mark IV
>> American Pilot
>
> Mark flying his airplane.
>
> http://shop.mobileation.com/Red-Baron-Pedal-Plane?sc=9&category=362

GO TO HELL.

Your no competetion for Mark.

Mark IV
I Own A Leather Aviator's Jacket, Do You? And Ray Bans.
--
https://twitter.com/CorruptNutsac
http://gayincarolina.jottit.com/my_main_squeeze

Phil
December 3rd 10, 08:29 PM
On Fri, 3 Dec 2010 15:16:30 -0500, Mark IV wrote:

> On Fri, 3 Dec 2010 00:22:08 -0000, wrote:
>
>> Mark IV > wrote:
>>
>>> Mark IV
>>> American Pilot
>>
>> Mark flying his airplane.
>>
>> http://shop.mobileation.com/Red-Baron-Pedal-Plane?sc=9&category=362
>
> GO TO HELL.
>
> Your no competetion for Mark.
>
> Mark IV
> I Own A Leather Aviator's Jacket, Do You? And Ray Bans.

Ray Bans too? Proof of a real pilot, I say.

Philstein

Google