PDA

View Full Version : Hickory NC Airport Flight Pattern

HBYardSale
March 10th 04, 12:58 AM
I'm looking at a house that is about 1 mile north of the airport -- right in
the flight path of the north-south runway.

I would like to find out how many planes a day fly in/out of the airport and
typically how many of these use the N-S runway.

Any help or a referral would be greatly appreciated.

moby
March 11th 04, 03:19 PM
About 125 aircraft operations Per day according to airnav.com. So, depending
on the winds, you would probably see quite a bit of traffic.

"HBYardSale" > wrote in message
> I'm looking at a house that is about 1 mile north of the airport -- right
in
> the flight path of the north-south runway.
>
> I would like to find out how many planes a day fly in/out of the airport
and
> typically how many of these use the N-S runway.
>
> Any help or a referral would be greatly appreciated.

Google