PDA

View Full Version : First Photos of the ASH 30mi assembled on the AS web site

KevinFinke
December 23rd 10, 09:10 AM
http://www.alexander-schleicher.de/Neuigkeiten/aktuell_102.htm

Looks like a beauty! Now where is that winning lotto ticket....

nimbus
December 23rd 10, 09:35 AM
Superb !

Bob Kuykendall
December 23rd 10, 03:55 PM
On Dec 23, 1:10*am, KevinFinke > wrote:
> http://www.alexander-schleicher.de/Neuigkeiten/aktuell_102.htm
>
> Looks like a beauty! Now where is that winning lotto ticket....

Very pretty!

Larry Goddard
December 23rd 10, 04:44 PM
Nah... Don't think I would buy it... Doesn't even have external mylar on
the ailerons!

Larry

"KevinFinke" > wrote in message
:

> http://www.alexander-schleicher.de/Neuigkeiten/aktuell_102.htm
>
> Looks like a beauty! Now where is that winning lotto ticket....

HL Falbaum[_2_]
December 23rd 10, 08:51 PM
Yeah!
And they'll never get it out through that door anyway.

--
Hartley Falbaum

"Larry Goddard" > wrote in message
> Nah... Don't think I would buy it... Doesn't even have external mylar on
> the ailerons!
>
> Larry
>

> "KevinFinke" > wrote in message
> :
>
>> http://www.alexander-schleicher.de/Neuigkeiten/aktuell_102.htm
>>
>> Looks like a beauty! Now where is that winning lotto ticket....

Bob Kuykendall
December 24th 10, 12:12 AM
On Dec 23, 12:51*pm, "HL Falbaum" > wrote:

> And they'll never get it out through that door anyway.

Oh, they must have a sawzall there somewhere...

Steve Leonard[_2_]
December 24th 10, 12:53 AM
Dear Santa,

If I am not too late...

http://www.alexander-schleicher.de/Neuigkeiten/aktuell_102.htm

Your best friend ever,
Steve

PS: I will leave extra milk and cookies.

Darryl Ramm
December 24th 10, 01:24 AM
On Dec 23, 4:53*pm, Steve Leonard > wrote:
> Dear Santa,
>
> If I am not too late...
>
> http://www.alexander-schleicher.de/Neuigkeiten/aktuell_102.htm
>
> Your best friend ever,
> Steve
>
> PS: *I will leave extra milk and cookies.

Uh Dear Santa. No milk and cookies at my place but a case of 40 year
old Glenfiddich is waiting by the chimney. Just saying...

Darryl

Google