PDA

View Full Version : So. Cal. Soaring Seminar

CB[_4_]
December 29th 10, 03:19 AM
Southern California's Soaring Academy's CFIG Dale Masters and author
of "Soaring Beyond The Basics", will be giving a seminar on Saturday,
January 15 on the field at 4pm. The subject will be on the countless
”Little Things” we can all do to become better soaring pilots through
mastering the fundamentals. If you plan to attend call ahead to
reserve a seat.
www.soaringacademy.org

Randy[_2_]
January 14th 11, 02:21 PM
Is there anyone planning to attend this seminar planning to video
record it?
I am a real fan of Dale Masters' "Soaring Beyond the Basics" book and
most of our club members have purchased it.
If there was any possibility of getting it recorded, I would really
like to be
able to share it with our club members. If it could be recorded and
posted
on YouTube, then all soaring pilots could benefit from this.

Thanks for your time

Randy

Tulsa, OK
http://talihinasoaring.com/