PDA

View Full Version : Any home-built project in SF Bay area?

Anoobhav singh
December 9th 03, 09:06 PM
Hi,

I am student pilot currently flying out from SQL.
I am looking to join someone who is restoring/rebuilding an aircraft
or building a kit plane. I want to cultivate this as a hobby.

Is this the right place to find someone? If not could someone please
guide me in the right direction.

Please feel free to contact me if you won't mind another person
joining your team :)

Thanks
Anoobhav

Ed Wischmeyer
December 10th 03, 12:20 AM
> I am student pilot currently flying out from SQL.
> I am looking to join someone who is restoring/rebuilding an aircraft
> or building a kit plane. I want to cultivate this as a hobby.

You need to check out the Experimental Aircraft Association
(www.eaa.org). There is a chapter in San Carlos, and a few other
chapters in the bay area. Go to the EAA web site and at the bottom,
click on Chapters, then on Locate a Chapter at the top of that page.
Xhapter 20 (sql) info is below.

Ed Wischmeyer

NAME EAA 20
President Ed Dutreaux
Phone Number (650) 347-6297
Location San Carlos, CA
Meeting 2nd Tues., 7:30 PM
Meeting Location San Carlos Airport, Hiller Museum, back door
EMail

Google