PDA

View Full Version : Re: XCSoar on my Motorola Xoom...

Sean Fidler
February 25th 11, 11:19 PM
Nice. I think the top Android tablet is clearly the Xoom from a hardware performance perspective. XCSoar would be outstanding on this device if they build a version to its screen dimensions. The app runs flawlessly, much smoother than my DroidX and just a few formating errors are present (but significant). Probably would only be a few hours of development time to fix this and them we would be all set...

Max Kellermann
February 26th 11, 12:06 AM
Sean Fidler > wrote:
> Nice. I think the top Android tablet is clearly the Xoom from a hardware performance perspective. XCSoar would be outstanding on this device if they build a version to its screen dimensions. The app runs flawlessly, much smoother than my DroidX and just a few formating errors are present (but significant). Probably would only be a few hours of development time to fix this and them we would be all set...

Hi Sean,

please use our bug tracker to submit XCSoar feature requests, not this
newsgroup.

http://www.xcsoar.org/trac/newticket

When you write a ticket, please specify exactly what you need. I do
not understand what is missing from your point of view. Maybe attach
a photo to the ticket. Make us aware of your specific problem.

(XCSoar 6.0.5 will be uploaded this night)

Max

Google