PDA

View Full Version : L13/L13A

Pavel Rind
March 1st 11, 06:19 AM
Dear Sirs,

according to the lastest information we have, the manufacturer and holder
of STC Aircraft Industries a.s. Kunovice has already sent an application
form for evaluation of their checking method of root area to EASA. We now
expact that in couple of days we shoul receive more information and maybe
new AD whic should release these airplanes back to service.

Our company Air-Tech Ltd Holešov, Czech Republic is working on our own
modification of L 13/L13 A Blanik and the first roll out is expected at
the end of March 2011. This modification will be fully accepted by EASA.
We are now reworking 4 airplanes which will be flying in Austria.

Best regards

Pavel Rind

Mike Schumann
March 1st 11, 10:32 PM
On 3/1/2011 1:19 AM, Pavel Rind wrote:
> Dear Sirs,
>
> according to the lastest information we have, the manufacturer and holder
> of STC Aircraft Industries a.s. Kunovice has already sent an application
> form for evaluation of their checking method of root area to EASA. We now
> expact that in couple of days we shoul receive more information and maybe
> new AD whic should release these airplanes back to service.
>
> Our company Air-Tech Ltd Holešov, Czech Republic is working on our own
> modification of L 13/L13 A Blanik and the first roll out is expected at
> the end of March 2011. This modification will be fully accepted by EASA.
> We are now reworking 4 airplanes which will be flying in Austria.
>
> Best regards
>
> Pavel Rind

What kind of modifications? What is the cost?

--
Mike Schumann

Google