PDA

View Full Version : Aussie pilots looking for gliders to hire or swap for the Pre-Worlds2011 & WGC 2012

gliderpilots
March 19th 11, 02:20 AM
Do you have a 15M glider?
Please Help!

Aussie pilots looking for gliders to hire or swap for the Pre-Worlds
2011 & WGC 2012

Peter Trotter and Lisa Trotter are on the Australian team to fly 15M
in the WGC 2012 in Uvalde. We are searching for two 15M gliders to
compete in. We are both very experienced having competed at numerous
international and national competitions and have over 3,500 gliding
hours. We own an LS8-18 and an ASW20 that are hangared in Kingaroy
Queensland and are available for a swap.
Please contact us if you can help in any way.

We are having trouble finding something and the pre-worlds are coming
up quickly. We are happy to fly anything just to make sure we have a
chance to be there - ASW20s would be sweet!

Look forward to hearing from you.

Lisa and Peter

Google